Guerrilla Gravity bikes

Jpez

Down on the left!
IMG_0601.jpgHas anyone here in Australia got themselves a GG bike? Particularly a Mega Trail?

I'm on the hunt for a new bike and saw a 2017 Megatrail in raw and got myself an instant stiffy. There is plenty of good stuff said over on MTBR but looking for justification to spend 7k on a new bike.

Last edited:
Z

Zaf

No justification needed man! Look at it! Just do it!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

lost it

Likes Bikes
Buy a frameset and build it up to your liking. This should save on gst importing charges.
They've got some cool colours too.

D01

Likes Dirt
You should have bought it already.

Who's ever had regrets thinking with their dick?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ha ha. I like the comments so far. I was looking for a generic norco, possibly a Nukeproof mega, Canyon etc and stumbled on this. Had a budget of about 4K.ish. What's an extra 3k hey. Especially for a handbuilt frame and cherry picked build list.

still curious if there are any floating around out here.

DrChris

Cannon Fodder
Thanks Dan - yes, we are bringing GG into Australia.

Contact me through my website if you want further info.

I've got a Trail Pistol demo bike, and soon to have a Megatrail with both shock options so it can be run as a Shred Dogg as well.

Regards
Chris @ Bike Brew

Hey mate.

I think Bike Brew in Sydney can supply you one. They have a Trail Pistol, which is a short travel aggressive 29er for Demo

https://www.bikebrew.com.au/collections/guerrilla-gravity

DrChris

Cannon Fodder
Thanks Dan and Jason

We are bringing in Guerrilla Gravity bikes to Australia. I have a Trail Pistol demo bike, and will soon have a Megatrail with both shock stroke length options so it can also be demoed as a Shred Dogg.

Contact me through my website if you are interested.

Chris @ Bike Brew

Cheers bud. I've spoken to Chris at bike brew and pulled the trigger on a Megatrail ss. Should have it in about 5-6 weeks long long weeks. Will post it up when I get it.

dano_mtb

Likes Dirt
Cheers bud. I've spoken to Chris at bike brew and pulled the trigger on a Megatrail ss. Should have it in about 5-6 weeks long long weeks. Will post it up when I get it.
Nice!!

Chris is a great bloke to deal with, I bought a Chromag Wide Angle hard tail off him.

USJ

Likes Dirt
When I was living in Denver last year, they were everywhere. I went down to the shop and the guys are really cool and down to earth. Rode a Megatrail at one of their demo days. You can't go wrong, they are really good. I nearly bought one but found a ridiculous deal on my Liteville. Their Purple Drank color is amazing, so is the green.

The bolt swap thing that changes the geometry will be a little less benefit here though. It was great for colorado where you climb for 1-2 hours, take a break, then downhill for 30 minutes. But you can still pick the mode that is best for whatever ride you are doing here.

You will certainly be unique riding one of those here!

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Fuckin unreal dude, don't forget abit of a ride report to go along with the pics
Most definitely!

Nice!!

Chris is a great bloke to deal with, I bought a Chromag Wide Angle hard tail off him.
Ooh I do love a good Cromag. Chris would have to be one of the most responsive sellers I've come across. He has patiently answered every question and email I've sent within the hour. I wish more shops were like him.

When I was living in Denver last year, they were everywhere. I went down to the shop and the guys are really cool and down to earth. Rode a Megatrail at one of their demo days. You can't go wrong, they are really good. I nearly bought one but found a ridiculous deal on my Liteville. Their Purple Drank color is amazing, so is the green.

The bolt swap thing that changes the geometry will be a little less benefit here though. It was great for colorado where you climb for 1-2 hours, take a break, then downhill for 30 minutes. But you can still pick the mode that is best for whatever ride you are doing here.

You will certainly be unique riding one of those here!

I've always had a soft spot for small company boutique gear like this. I've been talking to the guys via email and yeah they are awesome to deal with. It's awesome being able to talk to the guys that ride, build and design theses bike. Definately a great bunch of guys and super responsive to any question.
I went with raw in the end. I'm too cheap and impatient to wait the extra few weeks and $300 the powder coating was going to take. The raw to me looks badass but I agree the colors look shit hot.
The bolt swap thing is interesting but I've got a feeling I'll leave mine in gravity mode most of the time. But will be fun to play around with it.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I miss my raw Canfield. Having paint again sucks haha. Looking forward to seeing this thing. I'm loving the numbers on the new Smash and would love to take one for a spin.

Will also back up the comments about Chris at Bike Brew. Bought a Chromag frame off him a couple of years ago and he was awesome to deal with.

DrChris

Cannon Fodder
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Full details and pricing for Guerrilla Gravity bikes are now on my website.

I also have a Trail Pistol demo bike available to ride, with a Megatrail/Shred Dogg on the way.

Regards
Chris