Gumtree buyers

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've never had any problems the times I've used gumtree, only ever come across straight up decent people.

I'm not sure, but this message I got yesterday seems a bit suss.
Give them the address of your local police station as a joke :D

PJO

in me vL comy
I've never had any problems the times I've used gumtree, only ever come across straight up decent people.

Hilarious, I think your response should be:
I will accept your offer of $50 weekly down payment and upon full payment of the asking price in 9 years and 35 weeks I will hand over the keys of said caravan. I do reserve the right to sell the caravan to another buyer, in which case you will be required to forfeit your down payment .

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

That's fucking gold. How many circumcisions does this person plan to have though?

safreek

Come on dude, our messaging was meant to be private. And I gave you my word I will pay

teK--

Eats Squid

Accepted if they agree to paying interest at the full rate under the penalty interests act, and also cover cost of a bank guarantee!!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

That's fair enough. You gotta have time off for circumcisions.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The pig grew up thinking he was a doggy style pig...... might be wrong (in so many ways)
I believe the missionary act leads to more circumcisions that the doggy act...

Man that must be a lot of circumcisions. Do you think this mystery buyer will be performing them for a fee and use the van to tour around to do so? Mobile circumcision service will be in your town for 1 week, don't miss out!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hot bike. Selling a single mattress, and some excavation rails aswell? She’s stolen for sure. Fuck that guy

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay gotta bump this back up. Moved house and selling more stuff to get rid of and here's what happened apart from the lowballs.
  1. Selling a professional grade whipper snipper that was broken for cheap. One dude went into an unstoppable spiel on the phone for about 5 mins about what would need to be replaced to get it working perfectly again and how much that would cost him. Had to cut him off with "If the other guy doesn't show I will let you know"
  2. Twice I had someone ask where I lived and I said Hendra. They replied with "where's that?"
  3. Had a working free trolley which had some surface rust which I mentioned and included a photo of. Was asked how much rust it had.
  4. Had a young lady offer to take a nice little $15 cabinet off my hands for free if no one else took it. She included several emoji's but I was surprised that she didn't offer me an instagram shoutout.
  5. Had several people ask after I sold something for $5 where I bought it from.
  6. Most of the stuff I sold is $20 and people asking for discounts. Sold a $1300 bracelet to some dude in the middle of nowhere. He deposited the money straight away in my account but I had to remind him several times to give me his address.
  7. Ad has pickup only, asked if I can drop a dining table and 6 chairs off at their place.
  8. Held something for a guy 3 days in a row who said he would be there just after 5.
  9. Had a lady rockup in a 2 door VW coupe to take a chest of drawers. It fitted in just with the roof down on the back seats but to be safe I told her not to brake.
  10. Put an outdoor lounge on for $90 because its a bit faded and old. Messaged with "It's dirty damage cushion could you price it down"
  11. Had my first "snaked" deal where a lady offered $60 more for an $80 chest of drawers because it matched another one she had.