Gumtree buyers

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Buying on Gumtree is pretty painless. Selling is farking ridiculous. I've done a fair bit of both over the years. I've recently started using bookface and have bought and sold through the post multiple items over the past 4-5 months. I only do bank transfer, (fuck paypal) and look at the sellers profile, and groups etc. So far so good buying/selling in closed groups, and selling on marketplace. The scammers and idiots are everywhere, but not very hard to sift through.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Well I have access to one and not the other. Is there anywhere one can find normal people to sell to?
On Ebay, buy it now, no pickup option, but you have to use Paypal, and pay them and Ebay a not insubstantial portion of yo booty. But you don't ever have to meet anyone.
I quit Ebay and Paypal. Only buy from stores on there now with credit/debit prepaid cards. They can eat a bag as far as selling goes.

safreek

Well I have access to one and not the other. Is there anywhere one can find normal people to sell to?
When I sell on gummy I have had no dramas, if people try to haggle I just tell them no. Facebook I have had so many people that fuck you around it's unbelievable. I have no tolerance for fuckwits, obviously apart from myself

Cropduster

Likes Dirt
I use gumtree to buy and sell from time to time, buying is usually an easy deal, selling is bit hit and miss...

If someone wants to collect it i meet them at the local Maccas, never at home, for anything, ever. there are so many weirdos out there!
I always get them to do a bank transfer rather than PayPal if i'm posting it, and i always get their details before i give them my account number, I also always send them a pic of the tracking number and the addressed parcel.

The low ball offers and scammers are part of the entertainment, if they want to be rude i string them along, sometimes sending them to fictitious addresses to collect a "bargain" fuckers deserve it..... never hear them complain though, funny that!

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate is advertising a place to rent that has 3 males living there. Have had several females inspect the place then at the end say that they dont think they could live with 3 guys. Im not sure what they expect them to do about it.