GV MTB Park- Track work and build days

Just thought i would start a thread to show features that are finished or under construction.. please leave feedback and suggestions for features.. Other photo's or examples for your suggestions would be good.. I will also start posting in here for build days that are coming up , but you will need to check the GV FBook page as well.. cheers nick..

Dobbo's Corner.. wall ride

382972_2983900117411_1259225297_3284114_1051478730_n.jpg

Last edited:
this sunday5th feb - build and ride day.. about 3 -4 hours work in the morning then a chance to ride the new hits .. depends on weather ..

skill level for riding is intermediate to advanced..

get onto face book and inbox me for details or send a message through rotorburn...

nick

updates 20/5/12

Just a couple of updates.. Been busy repairing the paddock to handle wet weather..
564236_10150813684476692_816911691_9713350_1354409146_n.jpg
Lots of dirt has been delivered for free..
2012-05-18 16.30.48.jpg
Fixed up the lander on ladies man
2012-05-19 16.35.34.jpg
added a new jump on the line down to the big drop finish..

2012-05-19 16.35.08.jpg2012-05-19 16.35.43.jpg2012-05-19 16.36.04.jpg2012-05-19 16.36.32.jpg2012-05-20 11.23.20.jpg

Last edited:
Not long before the slopestyle line is open to the public....

Next build day for those interested coming in next month..
Yawn....

I appreciate what your trying to do here mate, but this just seems to be a long line of publicity brags. Sure you have pushed some dirt around, but come on you have been saying 1 more month for about 3 years.

Are you really serious about opening this?

Yawn....

I appreciate what your trying to do here mate, but this just seems to be a long line of publicity brags. Sure you have pushed some dirt around, but come on you have been saying 1 more month for about 3 years.

Are you really serious about opening this?
Your ignorance in understanding how long it takes to get a project like this up and running should be applauded.

Enjoy the publicity brags as i post more of them up mate

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Your ignorance in understanding how long it takes to get a project like this up and running should be applauded.

Enjoy the publicity brags as i post more of them up mate
Whilst that comment was ignorant, it was a valid one. There really should be a 'realistic' date as to when an event like the one that has been proposed. But if a date is set and it takes longer and is far overdue like I'm assuming has happened here, then just keep up the good work til the point whereas you actually can set a date. By that I mean have the majority of what's planned finished.

Captain Obvious strikes again!

Going back through my other thread i've realised that i've been upfront with the progress of the park , so where this trails log says an event is happening i don't know, and where i've said its going to open next month i stilll don't know.. appreciate the feedack though.. ignorance is bliss...

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't let the knockers get you down.

In their defence, people that haven't had to deal with all the bullshit involved with getting approvals from lots of different government departments, full of people trying to justify their over inflated salary, could have no idea of how long it can drag on for.

Fair play to you guys for keeping at it. Good luck.

That looks awesome guys. Has anyone hit it yet post some vids. Would love to have a go, but would need to warm up on something smaller first.

Looking forward to build days and the public opening.