NSW Sold

safreek

Item: Gxp cranks, brakes, handlebars

Price: cheaper the better, hit me up

Cond: doesn't matter as long as they function as intended

Extra info: bars need to be at least 700mm, 31.8, must have a reasonable rise. cranks need to be able to fit 68 bb.
Brakes need to fit large dually, not the avid type that lock up when hot.

Would be good to get them asap or I will order Chinese stuff. Surely you don't wish that on anyone.
Prefer to pay cash but would swap this 1.5 steerer marz 66 rc3 fork if totally necessary, would need all the things I want for these babies though

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
You need period 685 ‘low ride’ (actual rise is high) RF evolve DH bars I just pulled of the ole Glory.

Why GXP? Just to use the BB in there?

safreek

You need period 685 ‘low ride’ (actual rise is high) RF evolve DH bars I just pulled of the ole Glory.

Why GXP? Just to use the BB in there?
Unfortunately too narrow, just measured my other bars and 700 is the bare minimum, thanks for the offer.
As for the gxp, well, there is a hope bb on the bike and the axle of a gxp crank axle fits it perfectly. More than happy to be schooled on another type of crank that will fit, I do like shimano cranks

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Unfortunately too narrow, just measured my other bars and 700 is the bare minimum, thanks for the offer.
As for the gxp, well, there is a hope bb on the bike and the axle of a gxp crank axle fits it perfectly. More than happy to be schooled on another type of crank that will fit, I do like shimano cranks
Gxp is skinnier on one side than the other. Is the BB the same diameter on both sides?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a lot of what you need, but only a little of what you want. Are you happy for some colour in the bars?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Certainly interested, what sort of loot would you be chasing posted
Cost of freight would suffice mate, they've been sitting in storage for too long lol. I don't have any spare rotors though. Oh, and I think one of the allen key bolts might be a bit rounded out from memory but you can grab spare bolts from a bolts and fasteners place or just jam a bigger allen key in it, or torx works too haha. Want me to measure hose lengths? The last bike they were on was a medium 26" hardtail so the rear may be a bit short.

Let me know!

safreek

Cost of freight would suffice mate, they've been sitting in storage for too long lol. I don't have any spare rotors though. Oh, and I think one of the allen key bolts might be a bit rounded out from memory but you can grab spare bolts from a bolts and fasteners place or just jam a bigger allen key in it, or torx works too haha. Want me to measure hose lengths? The last bike they were on was a medium 26" hardtail so the rear may be a bit short.

Let me know!
Just taking the dog for a walk atm, will have a measure of frame when I get home, it seems a rather short frame

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll get you some pics when the sun shines. Naturally the cheapest way to get the bars is to buy a frame for those 66s off me and post it all together.

moorey

call me Mia
Hope should convert to regular

safreek

I'll get you some pics when the sun shines. Naturally the cheapest way to get the bars is to buy a frame for those 66s off me and post it all together.
Carn bra, giis sum tic on tha fraym. Unfortunately I am concentrating on building a fleet of old duallies for my riding pleasure, pleasuring my self as such