GXP to PF30

doihoi

Likes Dirt
Hi Rotorburners,

I bought my bro's X01 cranks which came off his sb66c, my understanding is the 66c uses a GXP and my S-Works Enduro uses PF30

One LBS says it won't work however another LBS says it will using an adapter. I'm now confused.

Thoughts?

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
youll have to figure out exactly which by BB shell your specialized comes with - unfortunately, they are another one of the companies that likes to fuck everything up by making a "new" standard just for the hell of it - in the main that's do they can sell you a replacement sworks crankset for around $900

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, have a praxis on my roadie and its great. Quiet, replaced the loud effer that I originally had installed. 46x73 should be pf30, so you're on the right track there

bikeyoulongtime

Likes Dirt
Praxis conversion bb is excellent. Actually expands and secures into the shell.

- Joel
^^

I found them here, for shipping in AU

http://neopro.cc/shop/conv-bb-sramgxp-isis2-mtn/

I clicked through to there via the importer, Dawson Sports Group. So your LBS should be able to sell you the same part for a similar amount.

Enduro/wheels MFG make another, from DIYMTB. Similar price, but doesn't have the expanding internal shell to snug up against your frame. Relies on O rings and good frame manufacturing tolerances.

Have fun!