H.E Parker Jumps

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all,
just wondering if anyone knows the deal with the jumps at H.E (behind netball courts)
they were destroyed a while ago by council because apparently they wanted better dirt in there, but from what i have heard there has been no real attempt at rebuilding them (love to be proven wrong).
they are legalized jumps by the council but are they expecting us to rebuild them or are they just not doing it?
I would be happy to lend a hand to start rebuilding if we can get a crew together or add to a crew that is already out there building.
cheers

trainside, the rats and the pumptrack have all been rebuilt but pretty poorly looks like a council job. there is still a heap of left over dirt but it looks as though the council isn't going to do anything with it, as its been there a while.
Also i dont think there is a crew building but im happy to help and i think i know a few others that will too

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
trainside, the rats and the pumptrack have all been rebuilt but pretty poorly looks like a council job. there is still a heap of left over dirt but it looks as though the council isn't going to do anything with it, as its been there a while.
Also i dont think there is a crew building but im happy to help and i think i know a few others that will too
looks like we have to get out there building!
I can get out there most days as its school holidays for me. i will have a mate of two thats keen as well.
as im more of a DH rider, im not good at building DJ style jumps. and even worse at testing them :crutch:
so id be keen to head out with a few to learn a few things and get them running well again!

woody 14

Eats Squid
im keen to lend a hand too. i gotta learn how to fly agian haha. just send us a pm when people a heading out.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the weathers supposed to be pretty crappy this weekend.
no riding for me. but who is keen to head out and have a bit of a build this sunday?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the weathers supposed to be pretty crappy this weekend.
no riding for me. but who is keen to head out and have a bit of a build this sunday?
sorry, i just got told that i got some shitty family xmas thing and i cant go riding on sunday.
so anyone keen for tomorrow afternoon or monday?

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They need a lot of work.

Im getting better now from my broken pelvis so digging should start end if winter.