hahahaha

S.

ex offender
I just got a call from some telemarketers trying to sell us a way of paying for stuff (I'm serious!), so I told them "No thanks, not interested". Then they sent us about a 10 page fax (advertising their stuff).... so I sent a page back with NOT INTERESTED on it.... followed by about 20 blank pages.... pricks!

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
you should send their 10pages back to them as well, with a note reminding them you're not interested, in case they forgot!!! :lol:

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tele marketers piss me off, they always call at inopertune times. If you ever get stuff from them, or anyone else that has a reply paid address that you dont like...Wrap up a brick in thick brown paper, put the reply paid addy on it and off you go. The receiver has to pay the postage...and for a brick thats gonna be very expensive :)

nhd

Likes Dirt
10 blank pages wont annoy them
10 full BLACK pages might, a continual stream of black will run the toner down nice and fast :)

S.

ex offender
nhd said:
10 blank pages wont annoy them
10 full BLACK pages might, a continual stream of black will run the toner down nice and fast :)
I'll remember that for next time!

But I remember this from one time someone did it to my mum's work, they sent thru about 50 blank pages (on purpose), and the fax machine got emptied of paper, but the people in the office didn't notice.... so they missed every fax for the rest of the day that tried to come thru (they had one of the ones that uses the standard paper that you have to load by hand, not the rolls of fax paper). But yes, 10 full black pages....hmmmm

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not only black but add raindown pages with tonnes of shading and overlaying colours, that way if they have a colour printer they r farked

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hahahaha, sweet ideas, we dont have a fax so yea. Zen riders idea is awesome, i swear to god i am going to do that next time!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Billy said:
if the fax back number is a local call, just fax them a roll of toilet paper...
Bwahahaha! Corker! Make sure you use the patterened stuff though, then they'll have a hundred pages off paper with a strip of flowers down the middle, hehe.

I like the brick one though, whats the deal though, just write the address on it? and how do you go about sending it, just like over the counter like you would a normal parcel?

S.

ex offender
wombat said:
Billy said:
if the fax back number is a local call, just fax them a roll of toilet paper...
Bwahahaha! Corker! Make sure you use the patterened stuff though, then they'll have a hundred pages off paper with a strip of flowers down the middle, hehe.

I like the brick one though, whats the deal though, just write the address on it? and how do you go about sending it, just like over the counter like you would a normal parcel?
Drop it down the parcel part of a postbox, and hope that you aren't smashing something that belongs to someone!

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tell u a better idea than any that have been listed so far.

:evil: Get a single sheet of paper and feed it thru ur fax, then tape the ends together and send that to them, it's an endless fax then, u can leave it to go all day if u want, they should get the point then!!! :evil: