hahahaha

S.

ex offender
bikeman_baldrik said:
tell u a better idea than any that have been listed so far.

:evil: Get a single sheet of paper and feed it thru ur fax, then tape the ends together and send that to them, it's an endless fax then, u can leave it to go all day if u want, they should get the point then!!! :evil:
Yeah but that also runs your own carbon paper thing out...

G

Socket said:
Yeah but that also runs your own carbon paper thing out...
if you wrap that stuff around your bike like the bars and the seat pole and some of the frame and the cranks and forks ans stuff does it make your bike ultra strong and light? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you wrap that stuff around your bike like the bars and the seat pole and some of the frame and the cranks and forks ans stuff does it make your bike ultra strong and light?
Dont think it does but it would be cool if it did :D

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Next time tell em your busy but if they'll give you THEIR home number you'll call em back later...........then when they tell you they can't give out their personal details..........i'll leave the ending up to you guys.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn, all ive done so far is starting pretending to cry on the phone saying that both my parents died and that they should let me mourn. Then they asked if my grandparents were there :lol:

alshogun

Likes Bikes
say that you cant really talk at the moment cos you've just prepared the goat for the ritual, & you really need to finish it off...

there are a whole lot of these in a mad comic (i dont know which one though :( )