Happy GST day everyone!

safreek

This is the best "pole" ever.
It is about standing up to the government when they try to tax the shit out if you, bit like the Harvey Norman tax.
Who's for a rebellion, we can dangle Malcolm and his henchmen from another type of pole, power pole.
Viva the revolution.
Image sideways so it would hurt them more :cool:

swearing-allegiance.jpg

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just bought some tyres from CRC. Exactly the same price with GST as they were without. Free shipping now at $80 too.
I just checked some prices on a few items I purchased from Wiggle recently and they are the same price with gst as they were previously!

stirk

Burner
I'm not sure it changed history, though that is an unusual term. Colonial Australia had a lot of little scuffles, success doesn't seem to have been a strong point.
I though it contributed to the emergence of democracy in colonial Australia, every little crash teaches a lesson.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I though it contributed to the emergence of democracy in colonial Australia, every little crash teaches a lesson.
I could be wrong, but I think democracy would've happened without it. A bit like Ned there is probably a bit of mythical exaggeration as well. Or maybe a few Victorian miners did directly dring about democracy in Australia while rebelling against paying for licenses. Either way it is an important part of Australian history.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An order I plced with Hibike a week of so before the GST changes went though customd and was delivered with no delays. I placed a small order on 1 July but it has not been received by customs as yet so it’s yet to be seen if it will be pulled up.

Has anyone else placed an order with a supplier not charging gst an recieved delivery?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I placed an order with sjs cycles on 2 July without gst. Still waiting on the delivery.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike24 has just added a 10% VAT to our orders so all good. Now just need that SRAM geoblock removed and I'll be happy as larry.

Flow-Rider

Burner
An order I plced with Hibike a week of so before the GST changes went though customd and was delivered with no delays. I placed a small order on 1 July but it has not been received by customs as yet so it’s yet to be seen if it will be pulled up.

Has anyone else placed an order with a supplier not charging gst an recieved delivery?
I ordered the night before.

I'm not sure if I've got a parcel stuck in customs from the Germans or Austpost is just being a fuckwit again and will not scan the bar code. It was meant to of left Germany on the 6th. I don't think these Germans sites are worth the drama any more when you're postage is $40 for a tyre and it takes forever to show up.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ordered the night before.

I'm not sure if I've got a parcel stuck in customs from the Germans or Austpost is just being a fuckwit again and will not scan the bar code. It was meant to of left Germany on the 6th. I don't think these Germans sites are worth the drama any more when you're postage is $40 for a tyre and it takes forever to show up.
I’ve been pretty lucky lately. 3 hibike orders have all arrived in 2 weeks or less.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mine too, has just changed to 'The shipment is being transported to the delivery depot' after 5 days saying 'The shipment has arrived in the destination country'.
This has been the longest drawn out order ever, delayed by 10 days over a $3 brake cable (I tell the blokes ordering to make sure it says IN STOCK), left Germany around the 27th now still kicking around Aussie warehouses after 6 days of being here.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not bike related but relevant, I bought a a few digital downloads from a US audio software company yesterday. Paid with paypal and hit download straight to my HD. No gst.. how will the gov ever stop this happening?