hardtail frames

brodes

Likes Dirt
ehat a good frame for dirtjumping/4x/street at an affordable price.
i was thinking a liquid are these any good?
any other suggestions

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I'd stay away from liquids..
Trailstars are only around $500 now I think, look into them..

Tankass

Likes Dirt
how bout surly instigator?
i got mine 14" black in perth for quite cheap i think .$399 brand new.think that time dirtworks got a offer on all their instigator frames.
so i ordered one through a shop in perth.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Tankass said:
how bout surly instigator?
i got mine 14" black in perth for quite cheap i think .$399 brand new.think that time dirtworks got a offer on all their instigator frames.
so i ordered one through a shop in perth.
DW cleared out all their Instigators dirt cheap, but good luck finding them at that price again.
Chewy's right though, the trailstars are $545 rrp now, and they're damn good value at that price.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just got a Giant ACid, and its awesome (however harsh it feels after comin off a DH rig). Awesome for street riding and jumping.

Only problem is u can't get them in AUS anymore.

I'd agree with the DMR, but if u like the liquid, go 4 it, if it does fuck up u can always claim warranty. I quite like the look of the liquid frames and the spec is pretty nice too.

dhd

Downhill Direct
PM me if you are interested in a Da Bomb. We'll look after you....We are having a sell-out of all Da Bomb stuff so I'm up for some arm twisting.

Rik

logged out
nick123321 said:
that bullshit i have a liquid sub-frame and rides awsome
What's bullshit? You're saying the whole thread is bullshit, or just a certain point raised in the thread? Can you at least be a bit more specific when you fire off dribble...

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for the rice a trailstar is rihgt up ther eon the list.
If you are willing to spend a smidge over your 1000 budget I have seen banshee sirocco frames for $1010.
I'm not sure if it's worth the money as I have not ridden one but it's a thought.

Murf

Likes Dirt
i agree with shorty go a da bomb. ive got a molotov and its awsom. go to this site they are having a big clean up on da bomb bikes as they are not going to distribute them anymore ull pic up a frame cheap. www.dhdirect.com.au