Harry sloan photography

harry13

Likes Dirt
hey.
ok, basicaly i went on a day trip to a skate park with a few bmx mates (i ride DH) and i went with them to take photos, ive never done photography before and i though id give it a go. most of the pictures turned out good i reckon for a first timer. i edited a few and here they are.(first tme editing aswel). the harry sloan photography is just photopurposes, im not professional, altough i think i have a new hobby. hahah

please comment them...:D

CHEERS..

Last edited:

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Form what your already doing, i can see you getting very good at this..

The second photo is embaressingly shit though, cut that one out ASAP.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Sorry man, but seriously get rid of the second photo!! Terrible!!! and the borders!! otherwise pretty good for first time!

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
The 1st and 3rd are pretty good, but try to get the guy in the bottom left hand corner out of the photo? I hate it when people get in the frame of a good photo, maybe just crop out the whole grind box so hes not a problem anymore. The borders arent necessary i dont think either, but very good job with the camera and black and white was a good choice for the first pic.

$ean

Likes Dirt
Nice grey scale in the first picture;)
But yeah as jakegorey said the borders need to go

Sean

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually quite like the second one, bit of a cop out but I like it.
Keep up the great work.

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Wow for your first time you have done very well.
Love the first one B&W suit that very well. With the second one JakeGorey is right get rid of that guy in the corner it will look better, and i personally like the borders.
What camera were you using?

harry13

Likes Dirt
umm. i dunno what camera it was, it was my friends one. it wasnt an SLR or anything, but i reckon a new camera is now on my to buy list. haha

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
Great photos mate, Now im no expert, but why does every Dis-like the second photo, its not that bad is it.

But again, nice shots.