Haunted Hills bike park

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Alright, hit this place up today. Fantastic park. Only hit the green and blue trails. There are 3 or 4 black runs but thought I’d give them a miss. As I arrived, the ambo helicopter was taking someone away so was keen to come away intact.
While I’m only a xc sort of rider (hardtail today), there are tracks here for all.
Took the kids for a roll around also and they loved it. The pump track is good fun to.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hang on a sec... These are in Victoria? I saw the picture of the trails and just sighed and assumed it was interstate! Might have to check it out if I ever venture across the city.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
pretty sure @wkkie strava’d a ride out there,
#vicburnermeetup
Correct, I had a ride out there last week.

Overall there's pretty good bang for buck climbing wise. The trails are mostly very short (under 1 km) and they leave you wanting more.

There is some good variety in the type of trails and there's nothing overly techy or hard on even the black trails. It mostly seemed like off camber and step(ish) made them black rated.

We tried to ride every trail out there the day we went and almost succeeded before the downpour in the arvo. Only missed 2 of the black extensions that are off Dammit, Hey Zeus and Trumble.

Highlights for me were Trick or Treat, which is the black jump trail (unfortunately only had the 1 sigher run and didn't hit a few of the jumps, mainly in the first half) Dammit and Mad Cows.