havent had one for a while... post your cars

Big Galapa

Likes Bikes
Cheers!

Im a member on the 4wd action forums and they saw the car on there. I got an email one day asking if id be interested in doing a shoot. I had to think about it for about 1/2 a second :cool:

the shoot was over a weekend in the watagans and stockton beach, they covered all food and fuel. It was an amazing weekend.

shamless plug ---- the car is currently for sale http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?trecs=4&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&PriceFrom=397&__Ntt=sdx&R=10778794&seot=1&silo=1011&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=sdx&__D=sdx&__sid=130C2A443B5F&Cr=3&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 397 444 898&PriceTo=444&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&__Qpb=1&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode matchany
Thats awesome
Thats a pretty sweet deal you had there would have been an epic weekend
Gota love shameless plugs . Must suck to be selling it tho

DVS969

Likes Dirt
Couple of pics of my ute, Still doing things here and there, Next add on is a bolt on bike rack for the tray.

ALfromTheGym

Likes Bikes
it strikes out for all 3 unforunately ... it's 4 door, with a 173, and a 3 speed auto.

I'd love to get one with a manual someday, and then possibly put a 5speed celica or supra gearbox in, and then i reckon they would really go. I could even convert this one down the track at somepoint i suppose, but seeing as it's column shift it would entail a fair bit of work and money, and seeing as i'm a poor uni student at the moment and bikes already do a good job of sucking up all my money, it might have to wait a while.
Nice! Love the old Torry's. A mate i grew up with had an LJ and we dropped a 308 into it. Fun.

Gun-It

Squid
thought i would put something in for all of ya stare at.
old mans rx7 he built a while ago back in NZ.
650 hp at the fly wheel on methanol.
IMGP0044.jpg
IMGP0007.jpg
and one just for the GTR fan boys :single_eye:
Picture 103.jpg