Sold Hayes Dominion A4 brakes

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Item: Hayes Dominion A4 front and rear brakeset with rotors, adapter, pads and a Hayes Pro bleed kit.
Item Condition: Good. 100% functional and awesome.
Reason for selling: New brakes arrived
Price and price conditions: $475 shipped
Extra Info: Comes with two D Series 203mm rotors (1.9mm and 1.85mm thick). One 180-203PM adapter. One set of MTX red pads @50%. One set of semi sintered OEM pads @80%. One set of sintered OEM pads @60%. One set of new MTX gold pads (fitted and one small ride use, not bedded in). Hayes Pro bleed kit containing two syringes, spacers and extra olives. Rear line is 1400mm long. Front line is 880mm long. Fantastic brakes.
Pictures: Yes

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Magic 8 ball says!

Chances of ending up in the Fwits thread are high!
Maybe we need a "Nailed it!" thread? (No don't nail your brakes on you f***wit!)

This is all helping sell @kten's brakes right? Any publicity is good publicity, etc... :oops: (I'll see myself out)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Maybe we need a "Nailed it!" thread? (No don't nail your brakes on you f***wit!)

This is all helping sell @kten's brakes right? Any publicity is good publicity, etc... :oops: (I'll see myself out)
I love Nailed It. Not relevant but just sayin anyway.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
If my M9120s hadn't finally decided to work as advertised I'd be all over these.

GLWS - they won't last long at that price.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
That is a brilliant idea, nothing worse than setting the caliper in the perfect spot and then having it shift a fraction when you torque it up. I'm off to see what my smallest size tap is.
It happens every time with my Curas, the tolerance is so tight on the pads it's almost impossible to torque the caliper correctly without moving it just enough to touch the pad.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Sorry to derail your for sale thread kten, what is everyone's best guess at that grub screw size? Looks M4 to me but I think that I'd possibly go M3 or even M2 to keep a bit more meat on the caliper.

LPG

likes thicc birds
M4 is the size of the typical grub screw taking a 2mm allen key. I don't know if you would have much luck going smaller

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Good point, I've got an M3 tap and the allen key size for that would be 1.5mm which is the smallest in my set.

M3 grub screws are in the cart, catch you guys in the fuckwits thread.
Watching with great anticipation, you realise if you are successful you might have a good side hustle from us that are not as mechanically adept.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Needs a grub screw on both sides. Amateurs.
If you push it to one extreme (towards the wheel) you can then adjust it out with the grub screw. I can't imagine it being fun trying to get to a grub screw on the inside of brake caliper while the wheel is in place... amateur. :)