Hazza's Excellent Adventures

hazza6542

Eats Squid
It is truffle season...

Oh this I understand. You have 3 options man...
- Fuck one of her friends.
- Fuck more than one of her friends.
- Fuck as many randoms as you can get your hands on and make sure she sees you.

Maybe take some Lego for good luck. Apparently it is quite the status soymbol.
Hahahaha, ahhh maybe.

That story goes real deep, not you're usual 'we need space'. I'm working on it, and we've already discussed what we both want and it's looking good but it'll take some time.

More importantly...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Hahahaha, ahhh maybe.

That story goes real deep, not you're usual 'we need space'. I'm working on it, and we've already discussed what we both want and it's looking good but it'll take some time.

More importantly...

So she's happy with a 3 some?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Lookin good my dude hahahahaha
Well, last night was interesting. I don't remember taking the selfie in the shitter, I called a bikey a bad word, got kicked from a pub and saw wizard. Saw the ex, I was holding her while I was getting with a milf in the crowd. Stayed with the ex and this morning was horrible, but, now we're on our way to ride maydena.

Also,

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Aaaaahahahaha!!!! Too good. You don’t do things by halves do ya mate.

Discharged from hospital now!!!! On my way to scrambled eggs at my favourite cafe in sutho. The custard did it lads, shit works! Thanks for the heads up poodle.

Hospital physio reckons 3 months till I can ride hard again, cruisey xc in 6 weeks. Cannot fuckin wait.

DMan

Well, last night was interesting. I don't remember taking the selfie in the shitter, I called a bikey a bad word, got kicked from a pub and saw wizard. Saw the ex, I was holding her while I was getting with a milf in the crowd. Stayed with the ex and this morning was horrible, but, now we're on our way to ride maydena.

Also,

Champion effort mate!! I've got to get me some of that bourbon mix too. Looks tasty.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Aaaaahahahaha!!!! Too good. You don’t do things by halves do ya mate.

Discharged from hospital now!!!! On my way to scrambled eggs at my favourite cafe in sutho. The custard did it lads, shit works! Thanks for the heads up poodle.

Hospital physio reckons 3 months till I can ride hard again, cruisey xc in 6 weeks. Cannot fuckin wait.
Good to hear, hope ya stay outta hospital! Injuries suck, but it goes by pretty quick.

Fuck man, I can't believe I'm alive, I've been told some things I did and holy shit, I shouldn't be here.

Half cut about to ride maydena so wait a few hours I'm sure I'll have some more stories!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saw the ex, I was holding her while I was getting with a milf in the crowd. Stayed with the ex
Well you half way figured it...this also explains why I could find her when I was wandering around the lower mountains all night in the back of stork's rumbly old Ute. Got any more info about this milf? Maybe I need some fresh paddocks! NSW is feeling small. Maybe that is just the impact of all the rain.

The custard did it lads, shit works! Thanks for the heads up poodle.
That's the way! Custard power for the win. Good move on the scrambled eggs, that is pretty much just savoury custard! I'm wondering if the hospital physio has a similar understanding to yourself of riding hard? Did you explain your impending role with team taurine? Speedy recovery dude!

Also wtf is with premix ready to drink bevies? I really don't understand their popularity. Those rollers are quite popular, well not compared to some of the big names and their junk. But I cant get my head around what the appeal is?

DMan

Also wtf is with premix ready to drink bevies? I really don't understand their popularity. Those rollers are quite popular, well not compared to some of the big names and their junk. But I cant get my head around what the appeal is?
They're a filler! Nothing as good as mixing your own though.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Well you half way figured it...this also explains why I could find her when I was wandering around the lower mountains all night in the back of stork's rumbly old Ute. Got any more info about this milf? Maybe I need some fresh paddocks! NSW is feeling small. Maybe that is just the impact of all the rain.

I should have gone back to her place, whoops. Premix is a mates, I've got a bottle, fear not. Time for bikes then off to get a tattoo and piss up.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Convenience. Not beer. I'll reserve this spot for a third point that I haven't thought of yet.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They're a filler! Nothing as good as mixing your own though.
Mix? I don't understand...jesting aside, the bar work makes one ponder how many people actually like what they drink when it comes to spirits. Not many people ordering neat or rocks for their drinks and burying it in coke hardly seems true to the flavours those artisans Jim and Jack have worked so hard to create...

I should have gone back to her place, whoops. Premix is a mates, I've got a bottle, fear not. Time for bikes then off to get a tattoo and piss up. I recently purchased a cognac in a restaurant and they asked if I wanted that mixed with coke. Do people actually do that? I've served a few brandy+lemonades in my time.

Probably make sure you get that on the right order...sober tattoos tend to work out better than wrecked ones. Those shots better be from the upper middle shelf lad! Especially now that you're not buying 2 drinks every time (you + ex). Surely that ups your personal budget!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah the dude rode mtbs aswell, and we discussed a few “hidden” local trails and the more widely known ones. He’s on the same “level” hahaha

The scrambled eggs here are amazing, buttered leeks, shallots, parmesan cheese on a nice slice of sourdough. And the coffee! Words cannot convey how stoked I am to be eating real food right now.
Damn! Does sound good. Excellent the physio knew what you meant.

Convenience. Not beer. I'll reserve this spot for a third point that I haven't thought of yet.
Marketing? You mean to say marketing yeah? I definitely understand "not beer".