Hazza's Excellent Adventures

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sensing some patterns here...not necessarily good ones. But I do like that singlet. How did your rear windscreen break? I'm not particularly mechanical so may have not understood what you were doing in the drive way...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I'm sensing some patterns here...not necessarily good ones. But I do like that singlet. How did your rear windscreen break? I'm not particularly mechanical so may have not understood what you were doing in the drive way...
Had just put a guitar amp in the boot and not secured it before I stormed off and drove out too fast. Bad decisions when you're angry, but can't help but laugh and think 'it can't get worse now'.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Had just put a guitar amp in the boot and not secured it before I stormed off and drove out too fast. Bad decisions when you're angry, but can't help but laugh and think 'it can't get worse now'.

Ahhhhh yes. The "fuck you....oh fuck me" bitter-sweet. I know them good. I was hoping for mega revs and house mate giving you a free brick.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Ahhhhh yes. The "fuck you....oh fuck me" bitter-sweet. I know them good. I was hoping for mega revs and house mate giving you a free brick.
That's the one. I also blew up a turbo the day it first went down, during my 'calm down and go for a drive' chill out. Didn't happen until I was about where I was gunna turn around, furthest away from anywhere I could tow to.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fuuuuuuuck that singlet is mint!

This thread has been one hell of a ride. I’m glad you’ve got the old man heading down and you’ve reached out

You riding anywhere else down tassie or just waiting for the neck to heal up abit?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Fuuuuuuuck that singlet is mint!

This thread has been one hell of a ride. I’m glad you’ve got the old man heading down and you’ve reached out

You riding anywhere else down tassie or just waiting for the neck to heal up abit?
Already back man, no more riding in tas. Got proper scary, every landing my neck would collapse, just pull it up in time for the next kicker.

One thing I've learned is that all those stories about people in tassie are true. Met this guy, tells me he'd like to introduce me to his wife and his sister and one girl walks out.

Flow-Rider

Burner
One thing I've learned is that all those stories about people in tassie are true. Met this guy, tells me he'd like to introduce me to his wife and his sister and one girl walks out.
A bloke I know went down there for work and ended up marrying his step cousin.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I think just from head banging, can't think of anything else. Better today, still stiff though.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Lol. That's not even a relation!
Not blood line but they do seem to keep everything in house down there. She end up doing a runner back down there and sleeping with his friend while still being married to the bloke I know.

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Not blood line but they do seem to keep everything in house down there. She end up doing a runner back down there and sleeping with his friend while still being married to the bloke I know.
Yeah that sucks though.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah that sucks though.
Sucks balls big time.

All she did while she was up here is complain how inbred they all are where she came from in Tassie and then runs back down with her tail in between her legs. Her original intention was to get her long service after they held her job position for 4 years while she gave birth to kids, so she took the kids down with her and the bloke quit his job up here only to get down there and find out she wanted to end the marriage. 3 months before she left to go down there they had a wedding reception that cost 40k and it cleaned his bank accounts out.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Sucks balls big time.

All she did while she was up here is complain how inbred they all are where she came from in Tassie and then runs back down with her tail in between her legs. Her original intention was to get her long service after they held her job position for 4 years while she gave birth to kids, so she took the kids down with her and the bloke quit his job up here only to get down there and find out she wanted to end the marriage. 3 months before she left to go down there they had a wedding reception that cost 40k and it cleaned his bank accounts out.
Fuck. Poor bastard. So he's now paying child support too then? Double fucked really.