Sold [HBT or post] Custom 2018 Cotic Rocket XL

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Item: Cotic Rocket, 2018 XL frame, custom build
Location: Hobart, can collect in CDB during business hours or Channel area after hours. Happy to box for postage and transport to courier depot
Item specs:
  • Frame: 2018 Cotic Rocket, Steel XL
  • Fork: X-Fusion Metric, 170mm
  • Shock: X-Fusion Vector, 158mm travel. Cane Creek Vault 550lb spring, will also come with a 450lb spring
  • Drivetrain: Wolftooth 32T oval chainring, XT 1x11, GX 170mm cranks, Cassette: Sunrace 11-50, One-up chain guide and bash guard
  • Wheels: Syntace W35 rims, rear hub Hope Pro 4 Boost, front hub Syntace HiTorque MX 110x20mm axle. Tyres: Maxxis Minon DHF/ Aggressor 27.5 x 2.5
  • Brakes: Hope V4, Tech 3 levers, braided lines, 203/180mm Hope floating rotors
  • Cockpit: Syntace Vector 780mm carbon bars, Syntace Megaforce 30mm Stem, Hope headset, Raceface Grips
  • Saddle: Ergon SME3, Dropper: Bikeyoke Revive 170mm, Clamp: Hope
  • Extras: Mucky Nuts mudguard, will come with spare unused brake pads. Can switch the 11-50 cassette for an 11-46 if wanted. The 50 works but is a bit noisy.
Item description: She's a point and go plush downhill monster that is surprising good at pedalling for a such a long travel Enduro sled. Overall the bike is in very good condition. All linkage and hub bearings were replaced in February, the suspension had a full service, and chain/ cassette and chainring were replaced. Since then I've done one Maydena weekend, and aside from that a few laps around the backyard jump park, so realistically about 12 hours of riding. Cosmetically being picky there are minor anodizing nicks on the rims, at the ends of the contact points, around the front dropout and the fork crown, the usual battle scars on the ends of the cranks, and there's a bit of paint missing from the non drive side chainstay near the axle. These are all in the pictures. Bike is heavily skinned with helicopter tape and most of the marks are on this which I am happy to remove prior to sale if requested. Most importantly the wheels are straight, no dings in the rims and everything works A1. Please note that the rear derailleur cable is routed externally under the chainstay slapper tape as I preferred it running like this. There is an internal routing path through the drive-side seatstay.
Reason for selling:
Don't ride it enough to justify keeping it, and when I do ride it I realise that I am too old and shit to ride it properly
Price and price conditions
$4000+ postage ONO
Pictures: Yes, happy to provide more on request

Attachments

Last edited: