NSW Heap of stuff- cleaning out the bike room. SOLD

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Items are sold. Thanks for the interest.

Item: Armour, brakes, pair of shoes, set of 29er tyres, pedals, 1 seat, tubes, full face helmet. See pics for details. Selling together at this point- see comments below.
Location: Sutherland (southern Sydney). EDIT- I will post anywhere and go halves on postage- keen to shift this.
Item Condition: Varies- some of it is basically brand new but has been in the shed for years, some is used but still perfectly reasonable, some is pretty old and crap.
Reason for selling: If I haven't used it in the last 5 years I probably don't need it. Cleanup time.
Price and price conditions: $100 gets the lot- I will wear postage.
Extra Info: Armour is a 661 pressure suit I wore once and then put in the shed when I moved to Canada and ended up bringing another pressure suit home with me. Its old but in really good condition and none of the elastic has perished and most importantly it doesn't smell. There are 2 sets of elbow pads (1 TLD-used 1 FOX-near new) and 2 sets of knee pads (1 TLD-used and 1 Azonic-well used) the azonic ones have a cracked knee cup which have been sewn together with zip ties and make you look well ard. There is a pair of Hoots padded DH underpants that I wore once but they make my bum look big. Brakes are a mixed bunch, there are 3 Hayes nines in there- pretty corroded by leaking fluid, a set of bb5 mechanical disc brakes that are used but in good nick. A bb7 that's well used but still works, a set of what I think are hayes mags - one caliper has been cut off so will need rejoining-these look OK, an armour brake- surprisingly good brakes for a cheapie. There is a stem, 2 hubs (135mm -10mm thru axle is 36 hole, the QR one is 32 hole) a 20mm front hub-32 hole, a couple of 6 inch rotors, what looks like a 7 inch and an 8 inch, edit- i seat, a set of 29er rapid rob schwalbe tyres, couple of sets of cheap pedals, a pair of shimano 10.5 shoes that were worn a couple of times but are too big for me (no cleats), a roox chaindog and a haro full face helmet (I don't need three full face helmets)
Pictures: Yep Below.

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
the rewards are there for a little extra effort.
im interested in the .243 seat, but not if I have to buy heaps of other shit that I have no use for.
good luck...me thinks you will need it on this one!

dcrofty

Eats Squid
the rewards are there for a little extra effort.
im interested in the .243 seat, but not if I have to buy heaps of other shit that I have no use for.
good luck...me thinks you will need it on this one!
A suitable price point will see most things moved and I'm prepared to drop the price pretty quick if I don't get interest.

I do have a soft spot for that seat though- was a trail day prize from my canada days and I would really like to see it go to a good home. If I don't have any takers soon I'll pull it out of the lot and let you know.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
A suitable price point will see most things moved and I'm prepared to drop the price pretty quick if I don't get interest.

I do have a soft spot for that seat though- was a trail day prize from my canada days and I would really like to see it go to a good home. If I don't have any takers soon I'll pull it out of the lot and let you know.
that would be ace..glws

dcrofty

Eats Squid
How many holes 20mm hub how much
I am about to edit my post for one last chance to try and sell everything at once. If that doesn't work after a day or so I will split. For your info though the front hub is a 32 hole and I'd take $20 plus postage for it.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Updated- price drop and now shipping

Ok I dropped $25 bucks off the price and will now ship anywhere in Aus and will go halves in shipping. If that doesn't work in a day or so I'll split.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I'd be interested in the hubs pending hole count and price.
Righto noted. Have updated the info with hole counts. thinking if I end up splitting I'd ask $20 for the front hub and $30 for each of the rears. Like I said if I don't shift it all in a couple of days I'll split and post.

wooogy

Likes Dirt
I am about to edit my post for one last chance to try and sell everything at once. If that doesn't work after a day or so I will split. For your info though the front hub is a 32 hole and I'd take $20 plus postage for it.
Cool when you part out , I'll take it..

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Went to the post office today to get a quote for shipping something else. It was annoying. Price dropped to $100 and I will wear the shipping in Australia.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I've had a nibble at the current price- if that doesn't pan out I'll make lots of people happy by splitting. Will update tomorrow arvo.