helloooo

Steve Angel

Likes Bikes
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm over from the UK and now living in Melbourne (permanently, I hope!). Back in Blighty I used to do a lot of freeriding with me buddies. I had a custom built Y frame full susser. Now in Aus I ride, or should I say rode (more on that in a mo), an '04 Stinky and my wife an '05. These were recently stolen from our garage. The insurance paid out on them and bought me two '08 Stinkys that I want to sell so I can use the cash to buy older frame sets and some nicer bits to hang on them. I found this site by word of mouth from the guys at BSC in the city and thought it sounded like a decent sort of place to while away some time, so here I am. I'm a bit sarcastic at times so, in advance, SORRY to anyone I upset, but its all a larf innit. I'm also in to motorcycles and rode an '06 Kawasaki Ninja 636rr till 22nd March last year. Some *&^%$#@! in an old ford Ute decided chuck a Uey in front of me, wrote off the bike and put me in hospital with smashed radius and ulna (thats the two bones in your forearm) and a fracture/dislocated hip. See attachments for pics of bike and X-rays, ouch! I'm also in to fire juggling. I perform with fire staff and fire poi and do a bit of fire breathing.Now I'm a daddy too, bub was born in December last year and is the funniest person I know. Once I'm back in the game I'll prob be looking to hook up with some of ya'll for some fun. So I'll see you out there soon I hope, where ever there is. Steve Angel

Attachments

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
awright mate!!! Welcome to farkin....

hope you get back on the bike soon... love that x-ray... cause its not my arm... innit

spanky

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
welcome to farkin, hope you get back on our bike soon and keep an eye out in the frames and complete bike section for some older bikes and i am sure you will be able to pick yourself up a bargin.

Last edited:

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Welcome, this is a great place to buy and sell bike bits. I have recently bought a old dh frame for cheap and im building it up at the moment. i have also sold a few things through this web site. hope you get back on the bike soon!

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
welcome to farkin im also in melbourne where abouts are you from!!:D im in epping and im 16 but i dont mine riding with the older blokes the older the wiser:D

Steve Angel

Likes Bikes
Older blokes!

welcome to farkin im also in melbourne where abouts are you from!!:D im in epping and im 16 but i dont mine riding with the older blokes the older the wiser:D
Cheeky young whipper snapper. I'm in moonee ponds at the mo and not riding for a while, till I get stuff sorted.

Steve Angel

Likes Bikes
Wanna elaborate a bit? Is this your new rig?
Sorry guys, that was a bit random wasn't it. I just needed to figure out how to post up pics and used my helloooo thread to get it right. I have two of these at the moment from an insurance claim, they are for sale in the trading area.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ohh yeah fair enough, I remember having a look at those a few days back. Good luck with the sale :)

Steve Angel

Likes Bikes
welcome to farkin. i hope you totaled the guys car too. did you get a insurance replacement?
Didn't notice how much damage there was to his ute, prob not a lot, it was one of those huge square old ford things. Besides which I was lying on the side of the road crying like a girl till the ambos turned up, gave me some drugs and I passed out. Insurance paid out, but the wife has banned me from the sport bikes cos she wants a living father for our daughter. Bought a Y2K Lancer.