Helmet Cam Kit - Viosport AdventureCam II *SOLD*

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Item: Viosport Adventure CamII Helmet Camera Kit
Item Condition: Brand New, used once
Reason for selling: Never get the chance to use it and don't have my own recording device to hook it up to (future availability of borrowed camera equipment just got shorter for me).
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: Looking to sell ASAP, further price conditions described in updated post ..

Kit includes:
Adventure CamII Helmet cam unit - water resistant (not waterproof!)
5ft 3.5mm AV Cable
5ft RCA AV Cable
(both AV cables include integrated high gain microphone)
Battery Holder
Rechargeable Battery Pack
LANC Remote
Adhesive Mounts/Mounting Hardware
Protective Case + Lens cover
Extras: 3 new SonyDV tapes

Cam Specifications:
Resolution
380 TV Lines

CCD Chip
Panasonic 1/4"

Lens
2.9mm

Field Of View
90 degrees

Light Sensitivity
1 Lux F 2.0

Power Supply
12 VDC (+/- 10%)

Power Consumption
130mA (+/- 10%)

Weight
80 g

Dimensions
22 mm (Ø)
x 76 mm (L)

H x V (pixels)
NTSC: 510 x 492
PAL: 500 x 582

Pictures:
http://www.viosport.com/images/ourgear/details_acII_cam.jpg
http://www.viosport.com/images/ourgear/details_acII_kit.jpg

Last edited:

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ey dude, yeah me n my friends might be interested, but what would we need to record something? like what does it need to b hooked up to inorder to record?

Dim

Spirit Distributions
i am very interested, ill get back to you though

i need one for my Major project in Design and TEchnology

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
It needs to be hooked up to a recording device, typically a video camera.. and preferably with RCA input plugs - however it does come with both sets of cables to suit either input. Evidently it won't fit some cheap handycam style cameras that completely lack input options.

Last edited:

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys, as some of you may know the end of our Mountain Biking Season here in Thredbo is drawing close, and thus i haven't been able to check up on Farkin every few days.

I currently have a local buyer lined up (just to clarify - this was before any of your serious PM dates) and the sale is still pending... Will let you know if it is still on the market within the week.

Cheers

- Ray
RawNRG Team

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Sorry about all the delays guys, unfortunatey after a lot of stalling my local buyer has fallen through.

Thus, the helmet cam kit is STILL FOR SALE.

Previously interested parties have been PM'd with this notice, and immediate preference will be given to those who contacted me earliest or those with the highest bid. (NB. New buyers welcome)

Looking to sell ASAP. Preferred method of payment will be via direct bank deposit.

Cheers,

- Ray

Last edited: