NSW Help Design And Build Dh/Freeride Track Sydney

Would like help to design and Build Dh/Freeride track (Not that extreme multiple tracks for mixed abilities) in Sydney's North West, Situated around Epping - Hornsby, track has already started its construction and would need some work.
Interested in younger people, track is being built by 13 - 17 year olds at the moment and we would appreciate it if it stated close to that.
Heads up this track is illegal and it is a risk, but we try to limit being found out.
If you would like to help, Private Message me.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Heads up this track is illegal and it is a risk, but we try to limit being found out.
You're an idiot. What is the one place you would not advertise an illegal track? The internet....................
I'm dobbing you in anyway. I spend my spare time building trails and running races and I don't like turds like you making shit harder for me. Join a club and do it the right way, it's far more rewarding than building a crap trail without permission using stolen pallets.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You're an idiot. What is the one place you would not advertise an illegal track? The internet....................
I'm dobbing you in anyway. I spend my spare time building trails and running races and I don't like turds like you making shit harder for me. Join a club and do it the right way, it's far more rewarding than building a crap trail without permission using stolen pallets.
I think this says it all.....

....track is being built by 13 - 17 year olds at the moment

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Would like help to design and Build Dh/Freeride track (Not that extreme multiple tracks for mixed abilities) in Sydney's North West, Situated around Epping - Hornsby, track has already started its construction and would need some work.
Interested in younger people, track is being built by 13 - 17 year olds at the moment and we would appreciate it if it stated close to that.
If you would like to help, Private Message me.
Head to Parks or the local council, I'm sure they'll have all the information and resources you need to help realise your awesome trail.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Head to Parks or the local council, I'm sure they'll have all the information and resources you need to help realise your awesome trail.
What? Handcuffs?

Fox Valley already has some quietly ridiculous trails so why you'd want to build more is a bit odd.