Help me send it!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Get this, save 2.5k and have a ridiculously good bike. Even if something goes wrong you still have a ton of cash left to get rid of the Sram and buy Shimano components.

2018 Banshee Spitfire large,

Price: $2,500

Garto

Likes Bikes
Get this, save 2.5k and have a ridiculously good bike. Even if something goes wrong you still have a ton of cash left to get rid of the Sram and buy Shimano components.

2018 Banshee Spitfire large,

Price: $2,500
I'm a medium unfortunately

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hello. Was it me your looking for?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=314763&share_fid=1708&share_type=t

Trust me this bike will have been babied and had 10 hours riding before he changed his mind for another bike.

Or there's this.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=314592&share_fid=1708&share_type=t

Mmm I rate the SAM as a bike and I even have a Float X going cheap which will be a handy upgrafe from that DT shock.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Make sure your a medium 100%. I thought I was a medium for years and every size chart says I'm a medium but they always felt cramped eventually. At the start of a ride everything was fine but after a few Ks everything would start feeling cramped. I finally bought a large when I got my Spectral and it's the best decision I have made, I'm not exactly big 175ish can and wear 30inch in-seam pants but the large big fits.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Well now, that's one way to dive in head first! Awesome bike! Enjoy, and remember to put up a PYR thread.

Garto

Likes Bikes
Boys and girls, I've now got all the gear, but no idea!!

I'm ready to throw myself down a track tomorrow morning. Need some suggestions:

A- what tracks do you suggest where I can go and just float my way down and feel my way around this mountain bike thing??Hornsby is my local but I also heard manly dams is good.

2- any legends wanna take a newb out tomorrow morning at all? Oddjob the legend is taking me out but our schedules dont line up for a few weeks.

Cheers again guys

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Do Hornsby. If you're going from the inner west take a train. Seriously it's quicker than driving.

Wylde is easier and better for practising cornering. Andersons in the Blue Mountains is easier but a long workout.

Manly Dam is a step up with some black sections. Loftus is much the same.

Mt Narrabeen is harder again I'm told, as is Kentlyn.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
loftus and mill creek are well worth it too. A cars needed to get to mill creek (menia) but a train to sutherland is close to loftus trails.
What days loftus ride this weekend @hifiandmtb? Satdy morning?
More than welcome to tag along here too

Appins fun when you get over the local sydney fringe trails, worth a drive down south for.

I’d meet you at hornsby tomorrow mornin but I’m booked out gettin a puppy aha.

I don’t agree with wylde, that place sucks. Glorified highway with too much climbing.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A line at hornsby is the smoothest, easiest line at hornsby jumps. Try and change my mind. Bet you can’t.
Why change your mind? It's true. The b-line is awkwardly shaped and out of rhythm plus it sees a lot of traffic and is worn down. The a-line is well maintained and looks like it has rhythm. I still haven't hit it...my balls are so big I'm not allowed to take them on the train.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Why change your mind? It's true. The b-line is awkwardly shaped and out of rhythm plus it sees a lot of traffic and is worn down. The a-line is well maintained and looks like it has rhythm. I still haven't hit it...my balls are so big I'm not allowed to take them on the train.
Deep breaths, clear that step down after the awkward af first turn and your golden! I believe in you poodle.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Yeah so I bought this... I'm a bit in love. Going to go and throw myself down hornsby this afternoon... wish me luck!
This is what I would've got if I was in the same boat.

Just quietly, has anyone seen @Garto since his maiden voyage?