Help need advice from road experts

felts bend

Likes Bikes
Last night I had a car accident and the other car fled the scene. My issue is the damage on my car is on the front left and I was wondering if this can be turned around on me. The car came up behind me in the right lane and there was a car in the left lane so I couldn't change lanes then as he got beside me he swerved at me and I swerved onto the medium strip but he still hit me then fled. So can this be Turned on me due to where my car is damaged

scblack

Leucocholic
Speak to your insurer. They know the process that has to be gone through.

I fail to understand how someone hitting you from the right, has damaged your left front? On the face of it, that will take quite some explaining.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last night I had a car accident and the other car fled the scene. My issue is the damage on my car is on the front left and I was wondering if this can be turned around on me. The car came up behind me in the right lane and there was a car in the left lane so I couldn't change lanes then as he got beside me he swerved at me and I swerved onto the medium strip but he still hit me then fled. So can this be Turned on me due to where my car is damaged
Did you get the other cars plates? I wouldn't be worried too much as they other car fled the scene of the accident! As someone else mentioned give your insurance company a call and let them know what happened...surely letting the police know wouldn't hurt either (not that they'd really care about it!)

dog boy

Likes Dirt
I would start by reporting it to the police not that they will actually do anything about it.... but the insurance company may need it reported.