Votes: 43 28.9%
  • 08 Norco team dh

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • 08 Giant glory DH0

Votes: 75 50.3%

• Total voters

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks I am going to buy some red straitline levers with the rest of my money at the end of the week so its ready for next week. Thanks
Adam

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what on earth are you talking about, and what has buying a bike from any other store got to do with his race times?
new better bike means faster race times i would have thought

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what on earth are you talking about, and what has buying a bike from any other store got to do with his race times?
new better bike means faster race times i would have thought
it was a joke Austen, im just saying i think it comes down to rider when they are two excellent bikes around the same level. I believe Adam is going to greatly improve on the new bike

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill make sure the crew creates some dust storms and tree bashings at track side on the race run for everyone to see who has the best skills 'under pressure' hahaha

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol I am going to have to agree with jack on this one. I reckon the spec on the Norco is to good to pass down then the spec on a iron horse sunday expert. And The money was going to end up the same once I had done what I was going to do. Thanks for all your help though austen but I am happy with my decision. And I am on the Port douglas bicycle center team so it made sense to buy from them in the end, But most of all I liked the bike.
Adam

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill make sure the crew creates some dust storms and tree bashings at track side on the race run for everyone to see who has the best skills 'under pressure' hahaha
Hey it was a good race. I could only improve from the diamondback, Also i was looking forward to some pressure austen what happened mate? I didnt see you at the race either...:p

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was standing at the finish jump for all of run1 and was going to come down and say hello to you guys but you all got loaded up and went back up the hill and i didnt feel like standing around again, watching racing isnt as fun as competing, round 4 here i come

prosheep

Likes Dirt
yeah DH0 for sure best value for your buck for sure i own one and love it to bits, and sure half the populatiuon owns one but its cause they are just so good.

baker158

Likes Dirt
go the glory, i have the 2006 model with WC boxxers great bike to ride really stable in just about any terain you throw at it. also nice and ballanced in the air too. :)
p.s. if you don't mind a second hand bike look for one on here, which is where i got mine for $2600 very happy.

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
He already bought the Norco Team ??
Read the thread before you post sillys :p
Have fun on ya new downhiller
Sounds like awesome fun :)