Disco stu
Lemming mince
Pebble lamington
Hindenburger
Monorailed

Music Theme?

...and huckstice for all
Master of huckets
Cypress Thrill (surely some canadian trail has this already)
Apex Twin
Huck the stone age
Vulgar display of granite
Wave of mutilation
Shpongled
Diabolus in Yangsica
Smashing Plumpkids
Spinecrank
Devonshire Trees
Red Stripe
Third Eye
Brake Stuff
Basement Traxx
Devo Revo
Reign in blood (slayer and giant fans unite)
Kiddie Grinder
Mountain of Boom
Mr Dangle
Red Zombie
Bloodhound
Never Dunn Tryin mate..
Noogie Boogie
Downtown Baghdad
Shock and Ore

Last edited:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
AIR - Arse is red

Huckadoodledo

Drop but don't stop.

Don't huck till you get enough.

BAM - blood and masacre

Airborne.

Carnage: crashes and really nasty accidental gnarly emergencies.

20-10 : twice as fast as track 10

Huck central.

DH : don't huck:p

G-huck.

Y-huck?? Youies huck.

On behalf of James:

Rocky road
Better be quick : BBQ

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OTB: off the brakes or over the bars.

Smash it or crash it.

Broken or smoken.

Pin to win

Fast: f***n awesome speedy track.

Huck : how'd you crash kid?

Pick a line and you'll be fine.

Boulder bash.

Granite graze

dunndog

Eats Squid
Knuckle duster
King St. Friday Night
You Should See The Other Guy..
Alan Didak's Teeth
Lingy's Face (Sorry boys but you gotta admit that's one rock garden of a head)
Meataxe
Lawn Mowered Kittens (inappropriate but i'm laughing)
Slam Bam Thankyou Ma'am
Turbulence
Le tear de Pants
Blazing Saddles
Youies Gunna Eat It Hombre
Hello, I'm Johnnie Cash
Johnnie Crash - Pin The Line
Canada's Envy
Setting The Standard In Victoria
I'm Going To Bed
Cos I'm Tired
Incase You Couldn't Tell
Goodnight

But seriously some great names here, a lot of fun coming up with this dribble but the new track is well worthy of a great name and i agree Brownie, the Ejaculator has to win it. I need the free ride days haha Good luck all and well done

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
  • Heaventester
  • Dental decider
  • The rock harvest
  • Brake n' bust
  • born to break
  • Rockorama
  • MiniSchlab (eg mini rockslab/schlemdig sp?)
  • 26degress.
  • Rockingdust

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Here are my suggestions:

1. LOYD's Track - "Land On Ya Dicks" Track refers to the photo taken at a race with a guy holding a sign up saying "Land on ya Dick"

2. The Double BLT - The double 'Boulder Love Track', and everyone enjoys a good BLT whether it be a track or a good old bacon lettuce tomato sandwich

3. The Cow Bell Track - Represents the cow bells heard at races edging racers to pedal harder, pin rock gardens harder and jump further which is iconic at races, especially in Oz

4. Red Rotor Track - Refers to how hot your rotors will be at the end of the run

5. The Glowing Rotors Run (or Glow'n Rotor Run/Glowing Rotor Track)- Same as above.

6. Ghetto Track - The relationship between the track and the ghetto is somewhat similar, if you don't pin through it as quick as possible, you're either gonna wind up hurt or dead or well you'll just have a shit timed race run.

7. The Blown Shock - hahaha... obvious?

8. The Break Beat - Sounds cool and I personally can see the relationship between sick break beats, and the sensation you get whilst bombing down that track

9. Epilepsy - Dunno, sounds cool

10. Whip Lash - What your head feels over the rocks, jumps, drops if your a n00b

11. 911 - Refers to both the awesomely fast porsche and the most internationally known emergency number

12. Preload to Float - exactly what you do over some of them sweet little jumpies

13. Nicotine - the most addictive drug, and this is, the most addictive track

14. The Paris Hilton - Because lots have ridden it and lots will continue to ride it. Some have enjoyed it, filmed it, others have caught some nasty injuries from it too. But at the end of the day, regardless of how much we talk shit, we all wanna ride it

Last edited:

Ozza

Eats Squid
Rimrape
Getyaballsout
Aggots required
Frothin
No cornering skills required

Last edited:

DJT

Likes Bikes
Rocket to the crypt
Death or Glory
The Transformer
Rockville
Super Hits

Last edited:

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
No more names.

ok guys i think we have enough names now we also wont consider any names after mid night last night, thanks to everyone for getting involved and remember the winner will be announced this weekend at the race. Also just for a laugh on the day we might come up with a top 20 list before announcing the winner.

Cheers Dave.

motormtb

Likes Dirt
top effort

ok guys i think we have enough names now we also wont consider any names after mid night last night, thanks to everyone for getting involved and remember the winner will be announced this weekend at the race. Also just for a laugh on the day we might come up with a top 20 list before announcing the winner.

Cheers Dave.
Thanks for all your entries guys top effort by all.I couldn't sleep so i thought i would write down all the names up until now but any entries after this will not be accepted.
Brown Dog I think reading out top twenty will get a bit boring but we might be able to read 5 or 10 and maybe get Paul to throw in a couple of small prizes for the funniest(will have to ask him first though),see how we go.

Drummond

Likes Bikes
Best name yet! How is your shoulder looking after Sunday? I was the dude who took your bike back up the hill, shoulder looked nasty!
Thanks Sean I didn't know who was helping with what. I was in a fair bit of pain! Shoulder popped in nicely, no problems, will give it a couple of weeks then back into it. I was very happy that my bike escaped with only a tiny scratch!

wheel2wheel

Likes Dirt
track 10 name

Hey guys just a thought, but with the track being so new and the race being on this weekend, maybe you could let the winner of elite men take the glory and have the track named after them or use there name in the track title etc.????

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Sean I didn't know who was helping with what. I was in a fair bit of pain! Shoulder popped in nicely, no problems, will give it a couple of weeks then back into it. I was very happy that my bike escaped with only a tiny scratch!
Good news all round then, from the looks of the crash it could have been much worse..