Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
cats and dogs are also very selfish like you westerns. anyways leave it. but shifting burdon of proof is nice thing and im still selfish and you will not be finished in future.
Alrighty then, I was leaving this up for a good chuckle but you crossed the line when you started talking smack about cats and dogs.
We're about due for a laugh around here and seeing as you're taking no prisoners and condemning people who rattle your opinion cage then you can suffer the consequences. Feel free to rip in boys and girls. ;)
Oh and if you want your personal details shared with the law makers of this fine country, just keep on talking tough (even though you're just a useless irrelevant spam turd).

Nice avatar photo.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
this i dont have to learn from any random envious whore like you. and what knowledge your google has ? huh?

there is no knowledge OR else tell us the name of your 21st grandfather's, 21st grandfathers, father's name. and if you cannot do it than i accept nothing from your western false propgandas.

everything from top to bottom hoax which are made by your rogues and theives in the guess of leaders so that there foolish leadership may go on.

everything hoax ( rascal whore )

and there is no need in wasting time on you all whores.
You've fucked your mum too? She will fuck anyone! She is such a cum chaser.

*Then

*Their

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Holy shit, Chops is back and he's not happy!
another falls victim to the dreaded Ice scourge sweeping the nation
shits fried his brain!