Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I've been off line for a few days in the bush, I love being in the bush, bhaaj needs some bush time.
You can walk 15 minutes north or south anyday of the week and you are in the bush.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Onion Bhaji, the good citizens of Rotorburn are demanding a fine Indian dinner at a worthy restaurant and you are paying for the lot which is a kind gesture on your part.

Please advise of where and when the restaurant is booked so we can discuss these worldly questions in person.
I'm personally looking forward to a very enlightening evening.
I feel it would be appropriate for us to hit up a Hare Krishna cafe. The food in those places (while vegetarian) is usually very tasty.

stirk

Burner
I feel it would be appropriate for us to hit up a Hare Krishna cafe. The food in those places (while vegetarian) is usually very tasty.
Tasty and by donation which if your skint = free, get on it folks, break bhaaj bank account on the free food!

Onion Bhaji

I taste rrrrrrrreal good.
How amusing, claims to be enlightened but then goes off on random insults.

You did DMT once kid, it doesn't make you a god or give you any special insights, ease up and keep reading and come back when your attitude reflects someone who is enlightened.
now as far as question of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ?? ( and im not insulting you but throwing an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge )

Onion Bhaji

Not at all, just we are enduring of prize Bovine excrement to even considering to give you further air time. No matter how many brave words are exchanged, there will be no breakthrough on the worlds biggest mysteries coming from your keyboard. Best to cut the inevitable disappointment short.

I should really be disappointed with myself feeding the trolls.

Although I'm now tempted to try Patak's Easy Onion Bhaji for Two now.
now you are an broken failure. :) and you go on enduring your horse shit ;)

Onion Bhaji

Onion Bhaji, the good citizens of Rotorburn are demanding a fine Indian dinner at a worthy restaurant and you are paying for the lot which is a kind gesture on your part.

Please advise of where and when the restaurant is booked so we can discuss these worldly questions in person.
I'm personally looking forward to a very enlightening evening.
now you kindly stay here and enjoy your smell of potty and urine. :)

safreek

dont feed me troll and just push the trigger which is in your ID photo :) you are unwanted as hell. :)
I'm not feeding you any troll, I love eating troll, you ain't getting any, I will bet you ain't getting any full stop.
I just think you must be my son if you are a bjaji, why all the hate son.
Mum phoned and said for you to go to bed as primary school goes back tomorrow.

Onion Bhaji

I'm not feeding you any troll, I love eating troll, you ain't getting any, I will bet you ain't getting any full stop.
I just think you must be my son if you are a bjaji, why all the hate son.
Mum phoned and said for you to go to bed as primary school goes back tomorrow.
just push the trigger of that thing which is in your id photos mouth. and finish the business ( broken failure ) :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
now you are an broken failure. :) and you go on enduring your horse shit ;)
Is that the best you can do? Please try harder. I like my insults with a bit of a stronger effort. Try the usual of insulting family members or penis size. There must be something there to hurt my feelings.

Anyhow, we are all in for a vegetarian dinner. Its going to be epic.

We understand if you can't make it though. Just by you paying the bill then all will be forgiven :) I will respect all garlic naans in your honour.

Onion Bhaji

Is that the best you can do? Please try harder. I like my insults with a bit of a stronger effort. Try the usual of insulting family members or penis size. There must be something there to hurt my feelings.

Anyhow, we are all in for a vegetarian dinner. Its going to be epic.

We understand if you can't make it though. Just by you paying the bill then all will be forgiven :) I will respect all garlic naans in your honour.

nah nah im no more interested in beating the dead horse(s) like you. for i have already thrown an shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge.

and i will ask forgiveness from you ? ( waahaa ) joke is nice. but not good enough to make my smile. so try harder a bit. and for doing it you have to take again and again my big big and tight tight genitals in your small mouth and very deep in your throat by pying without invitation like an shameless whore.

( rascal whores ) like you are giving me nice service even without my asking. go on doing like that ;) but you can never blame me cuz i never asked you to take my gentials in your small mouth by pying without invitation. for whatever is happened you have done it at your own. :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Word is your mum serves a bigger portion of penis bhaji than you do.

Onion Bhaji

if there is anyone who is really intelligent and knows more than real mother ( aka authority ) than come forward ( although it is impossible ) but kindly come forward and prove yourself. :)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Onion Bhaji, if you are not religious (if you are, I can't help you, you can believe in an imaginary being all you want) for your sake I hope you believe Schopenhauer theory is correct, summarised as follows "At the end of his life, no man, if he be sincere and at the same time in possession of his faculties, will ever wish to go through it again"

Because buddy, you're life ain't worth living over just once, let alone for eternity.

But then again, it's unclear if you are in full possession of your faculties.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
for whatever is happened you have done it at your own. :)
Not a bad effort but didn't hurt my feelings. Can only get a 3/10 with the same lame dribble as last time. You better step up next time. A bit more effort please.

I guess school will be back soon, so enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

Onion Bhaji

Onion Bhaji, if you are not religious (if you are, I can't help you, you can believe in an imaginary being all you want) for your sake I hope you believe Schopenhauer theory is correct, summarised as follows "At the end of his life, no man, if he be sincere and at the same time in possession of his faculties, will ever wish to go through it again"

Because buddy, you're life ain't worth living over just once, let alone for eternity.

But then again, it's unclear if you are in full possession of your faculties.
so you mean that our mother is an fool who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her ? is that she is an fool that she is telling me about an imaginary things that there is papa before my birth ?

is that she is an fool ? and ( rascal frauds ) like you are more than her ? ( waahaa ) and you will help me ? you are an theif ( rascal fraud ) and your self proclaimed government has stolen even the damn land to which you claim now as your country.

you are an self proclaimed fraud.`1st of all and you will help me ? ( waaahaa ) joke is lovely.

Onion Bhaji

Not a bad effort but didn't hurt my feelings. Can only get a 3/10 with the same lame dribble as last time. You better step up next time. A bit more effort please.

I guess school will be back soon, so enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

now you are simply to be rejected. ( get out ) rascal whore and silently shake your head on my genitals by pying without invitation. but stay silent ( whore ) or i will break your head without kicking or touching it at all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.