Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Top ten list explaining who/what/why about our friend the average indian dish. Tandoori chicken or mushrooms please!

1. A burner using auto suggest on their phone
2. A kid going back to school tomorrow
3. Poodle <- wouldn't be a fair list if this was missing huh?
4. A spammer out of his depth
5. Bermshot after way to long roughing it, with a load of psychedelics onboard
6. A bored kid somewhere in the subcontinent with NFI

Actually surprised a mod hasn't pulled the plug on this one like American pie no7. Love the username change.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Word is your mum serves a bigger portion of penis bhaji than you do.
Ohh, not bad. Insulted Mum and Mr Happy at the same time. A true professional. The Poodle never disappoints.

See, Mr Onion, this is what you need to do...

The only place Onion Bhajis penis will be is in his mother after his brother, uncles and the rest of the village have had a turn and been given more clap than an encore performance.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Onion Bhaji

I taste rrrrrrrreal good.
if there is any one who knows more than real mum than come forward and prove yourself. ( although it is impossible )

simply come forward and prove yourself. and simply useless babbling will not help you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
if there is any one who knows more than real mum than come forward and prove yourself. ( although it is impossible )

simply come forward and prove yourself. and simply useless babbling will not help you.
More than real mum...I'm not sure what you mean. Can you rephrase the question a little clearer please? As it stands I think you're asking how many mums I've known...I'm not loading up your spank tank for free.

Onion Bhaji

More than real mum...I'm not sure what you mean. Can you rephrase the question a little clearer please? As it stands I think you're asking how many mums I've known...I'm not loading up your spank tank for free.
so you have seen your papa before our birth ? and knows it that who has tilled your real mum ? ( woaaa...........joke is nice )

im dying with ..... these poor dots ( woaaa.......

Onion Bhaji

trolling is always trolling. thanks i know you are all clever enough to *give dog bad name and hang it* cuz you will never be able to follow the real thing.

so no problem. ;) and go to hell. for my business is done. now you do as you like. rot in this world as an football.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha, just caught up with this thread, what's going on with the pying and tight tight genitalia thrusting.. wtf are you on about onion slapper? What is the purpose of about next life if I can't stick my balls in anothers tight tight? Or am I missing something?

Onion Bhaji

Ha, just caught up with this thread, what's going on with the pying and tight tight genitalia thrusting.. wtf are you on about onion slapper? What is the purpose of about next life if I can't stick my balls in anothers tight tight? Or am I missing something?
my dear ( gay friend ) that i have already explain but real thing you will neither read nor ( take it as granted ) ever be able to follow. so what more can i do ?

for my business is done. now you read it or not. accept it or reject it. is it my problem ? if you go to hell. is it my problem ? its your problem. ;) remain will full football. what is my loss ?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

Indigo Child, look within and ground yourself.

Although you may not realize it, you are sensual. The solar system is calling to you via chaos-driven reactions. Can you hear it? How should you navigate this spatial quantum cycle?

If you have never experienced this revolution at the speed of light, it can be difficult to reflect. It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your path?

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is faith. Flow is a constant. This life is nothing short of an invocation spark of self-aware wellbeing.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via electromagnetic resonance.
Soon there will be an evolving of life the likes of which the universe has never seen. We are being called to explore the biosphere itself as an interface between will and starfire. The future will be an angelic condensing of wisdom.

The paradigm shift of will is now happening worldwide. It is time to take life to the next level. The totality is approaching a tipping point.

safreek

now you are simply to be rejected. ( get out ) rascal whore and silently shake your head on my genitals by pying without invitation. but stay silent ( whore ) or i will break your head without kicking or touching it at all. ;)
I would shake my head on your genitals,but, I don't think your mum would appreciate me doing her job for her.
Really, having sex with ones own mother is sick, stop it now or get out of my restaurant.
Or if I did prong you, you would be saying " please come again " he he

safreek

my dear ( gay friend ) that i have already explain but real thing you will neither read nor ( take it as granted ) ever be able to follow. so what more can i do ?

for my business is done. now you read it or not. accept it or reject it. is it my problem ? if you go to hell. is it my problem ? its your problem. ;) remain will full football. what is my loss ?
No, you are a true failure if I go to hell, try harder to change me or you will come back as mosquito, you are a pest now so one would believe that you would be reincarnated as a.pest

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
now as far as question of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ?? ( and im not insulting you but throwing an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge )
You don't sound very enlightened.

An enlightened person would be talking in a more understandable manner.

stirk

Burner
You don't sound very enlightened.

An enlightened person would be talking in a more understandable manner.
Onion ringhole's religion, if you can call it that, is all about insults and tight holes.

Sounds like onion boy is into BDSM but in denial.

Onion Bhaji

Onion ringhole's religion, if you can call it that, is all about insults and tight holes.

Sounds like onion boy is into BDSM but in denial.
and you sound like my gay whore who is willingly giving me free service with an arrogant face. :) ( take it - take it more with such arrogant actions ) by pying without invitation.

such free services are good and best`1 ;) go on claiming to be my whores. and im not fag or say gay so dont be my slut. ( you rascal slut )

John U

MTB Precision
and you sound like my gay whore who is willingly giving me free service with an arrogant face. :) ( take it - take it more with such arrogant actions ) by pying without invitation.

such free services are good and best`1 ;) go on claiming to be my whores. and im not fag or say gay so dont be my slut. ( you rascal slut )
Free beer for the beer beer selection is good too but the beer selection was excellent. Services are not available for this reference and if they were able then they would be available at least.

Claiming to have been done a bit of time with the last night and then it wasn’t sure what to say about the beer selection but I cannot is a beer and beer beer and the beer selection was great too they were the only thing that was going on.

Arrogant people are the best thing about to do is to pick up your phone while you were in there any longer than a few hours before they got the back of a car. Sounds like you are a bit of an anchor in your mind but I don’t know how much I will have it done by then and then I’ll get it done and I’ll check the email I got it done by then I got it done and I was wondering.

Take that a car and back to your house to pick it out for you and then I’ll be back at the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.