Herniated Discs - Log

slowmick

38-39"
Same thing when I did my knee. I asked if I could get up and go to the toilet. Nurse said if you think you can make it work go for it. It was an adventure but a whole lot better than crap in the pan.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m mobile now all drains / drips / pain relief out - Crisis over I can shit now if I have to.

When...when you are able to.

Please for all of us, leave your knife alone when the time comes and just focus on shitting in the toilet not your pants. With the year falling apart like this none of us will be able to recover from laughing that hard.

That’d lead to a shitty sponge bath
I'd likely end up clipped.

Minlak

custom titis
Congratulations. One step closer to recovery. You mustn't have had much endone.
I actually don’t think I have had endone they are giving me something else that is more nerve orientation but I haven’t paid attention to what it is - as long as the pain stops I don’t care :)

danncam

Likes Dirt
Didn’t dieded - Surgery went well - Surgeon very happy - sorest but is my throat from all the tubes they had down there - can’t really swallow - stuck in bed for now - I am ok with using the bottle to pee but refuse to shut in the bed - so they then start offering me Movical as they have noticed no bowel movement - almost snapped at him saying no so fast :) - when I can get out of bed maybe :)
As an ex nurse I can tell you nothing like an impacted bowel to fuck your day up