Hey from Wollongong!

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, quick introduction I am an intermediate rider riding an 08 Giant Glory with Fox Shox. I would like to interact with you all and learn some new ways to ride and some tracks. That's pretty much it thanks for reading and have a good one, cheers.

- harry

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey guys, quick introduction I am an intermediate rider riding an 08 Giant Glory with Fox Shox. I would like to interact with you all and learn some new ways to ride and some tracks. That's pretty much it thanks for reading and have a good one, cheers.

- harry
I already have a good one.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Aaaaarrrrr.......poodle corrupting the minds of the youth. ....
If only you used your powers for good and not EEEEVIL

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm with the OP , what do you mean. ............:pound:
You'll need 6 granny smith apple, fresh short crust pastry (about a cricket ball big), 3 teaspoons of cinnamon and 6 table spoons of brown sugar. Layer a pie dish with the pastry. Chop the apples up and mix them with the sugar and cinnamon in the pie dish. Cover with pastry. Glaze lightly with milk and sugar. Bake for 30mins at 180 degrees or until golden brown and soft and gooey. Serve with cinnamon cream and Morello cherry sauce.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Hey poodle, I think we need to start the Rotorburn progressive dinner party.......
All of a sudden I'm feeling hungry. .... Now we're did i put those apples. ...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey poodle, I think we need to start the Rotorburn progressive dinner party.......
All of a sudden I'm feeling hungry. .... Now we're did i put those apples. ...
Mmmmmmm. Burners picnic race day. All comers drop $100 in a hat and winner takes all.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
I wonder if moorey ,chopsticks and knuckles can cook ?
Money in a hat. ...
I was thinking keys in a bowl. ...:party:

- harry
Where about are you riding in Wollongong?