hey

spyder6052

Likes Dirt
hey all NT riders

**insert crickets chirping***

will see you out riding soonish maybe (once leg and ankle are in slightly better condition)

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Can't post, riding.

Sorry, we're all too busy riding to be posting on Farkin...

Although it seems a few of the guys from http://www.dorc.com.au are still getting enough time away from their bikes to run a website.

tojo

Likes Bikes
i just fixed my bike, so i might go for a ride one day. Then again its probably easier just to be lazy and give riding a miss..

tojo

Likes Bikes
hey Fred Nurk, do you think there has been enough rain recently to make it worthwhile to try riding my bike in some mud and having heaps of fun like you suggest? And if so where are some fun muddy trails for me to ride?

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
The locals are probably chasing crocs whilst on bikes every weekend it seems.

If you really need to look for puddles to ride through at the moment then you have a problem, I think.

hey,

i live in katherine and just wanna know if there is anyone else in the N.T into extreme free ride and downhill?

when i mean extreme i mean huge drops like minimum 4m to like 10m. i have a specialized big hit with 8" on front and 8.5" on the back. just wanna know if there any crazy people out there like me with a nice dh rig.

tojo

Likes Bikes
nope. I reckon you might be on your own. Our extreme riding is 6 hour rides in the buildup.

tojo

Likes Bikes
downhill junkie does your bike float? Or would we need to tie a rope onto it when we jump off the quarry 20 feet into the water?

Stint

Likes Dirt
It's a while away before I get up to Darwin next, but I'm keen to hit up Charles Darwin again. The trails seem to be do-able on a hardtail, so I'll just bring up the xc bike, me thinks.

I also seem to remember that there's a decent trail that goes from the back end of the hospital. Is that the Lee Point track that I'm thinking of? You can link up from Casuarina Beach, yeah?