Hi from Launceston, Tas

BizL

Likes Dirt
Hey Gang,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.
I'm Greg from Launceston, riding a 2011 Giant Reign 0.
I also have a Raliegh 2008 XXIX single speed rigid.
I used to ride heaps when I was younger but after a move to motorbikes for a few years, I'm back on the pedals.
I'll post up some pics when i take some better ones...

Cheers
Greg

Last edited:

BizL

Likes Dirt
I've been hitting up the Trevallen reserve and also Kate Reid.
I work at Hollybank Treetops Adventure, a zipline system in the Hollybank Forest. At the moment Dirt Art are building heaps of new trails out there. Cant wait to ride them when they're done. Any other areas I should hit up? I'm pretty stoked with the progression of my riding skills that disappeared after many years off the bike. I'm keen to get rid of the XXIX and get a DJ bike as i used to bmx heaps as a kid

So far on the Reign I have swapped the bars to Chromag Fubars and have a Thomson Stem and seat post. I've got a Rockshox Reverb dropper coming this week. And I have a few other mods in mind.

Cheers

Greg

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and the bottomless pit was opened! Good to see the passion for upgrades being let live. Spending your pocket money on flash new parts is a great way to find in time between rides. Feel free to report on that dropper seat after a few months working it.

Can't help with you location inquiries though, I had to Google where you live. Turns out its part of Australia not New Zealand!

BizL

Likes Dirt
Yeah dude, Its in the north of Tassie.
I've always had the bug for modifying my vehicles, both petrol and people powered. All of my motor bikes are very modified for power and aesthetics. I'm a bit of an addict to online bargains. Much to the disgust of my fiancee. As long as she gets something in the mail every now n then she stays happy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know that addiction! Hardest part is finding the time to put all the new stuff on the bike.