Hi from the Darling Downs

DTBrad

Likes Bikes
Hi all,
recently got into mountain biking, a bit later in life as I am almost 40. Trying to get my fitness up so I can enjoy riding rather than feeling like my chest will explode.

I am also enjoying fiddling with the mechanics of bikes. Recently assembled a bike from a parts bike with cracked frame and a good second-hand frame from gumtree.

Hoping to get to a social ride down near Stanthorpe this Sunday.

Thanks,
Damon

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Apart from your bank balance if you get a liking for bike pr0n.

Welcome Damon....

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Hi all,
recently got into mountain biking, a bit later in life as I am almost 40. Trying to get my fitness up so I can enjoy riding rather than feeling like my chest will explode.

I am also enjoying fiddling with the mechanics of bikes. Recently assembled a bike from a parts bike with cracked frame and a good second-hand frame from gumtree.

Hoping to get to a social ride down near Stanthorpe this Sunday.

Thanks,
Damon
Did you get to that social ride Damon?

DTBrad

Likes Bikes
No I didn't get to the social ride unfortuantely as I was running late, but I did take my two older sons (10 and 8) for a ride in Passchendaele State Forest for a couple of hours. Good fun riding on the firetrails and access roads.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
No I didn't get to the social ride unfortuantely as I was running late, but I did take my two older sons (10 and 8) for a ride in Passchendaele State Forest for a couple of hours. Good fun riding on the firetrails and access roads.
Sweet. Next time you're down our way let me know and we'll try to take you (or you all) for a ride at either Pdale or Broadwater. Show you some sweet singletrail

DTBrad

Likes Bikes
Sweet. Next time you're down our way let me know and we'll try to take you (or you all) for a ride at either Pdale or Broadwater. Show you some sweet singletrail
Thanks for the offer DMan. I really need to get a few more hours riding under my belt and get more comfortable with the bike.