Hi guys

cdw1008

Squid
Hey guys. Just found this forum and always keen to meet new people.

Recently got back on the saddle after nearly 17 yrs. Spent a lot of time riding trails in north island NZ in my teens but as teenage do, I got a drivers licence/car and the bike got forgotten about.
Now living in Brisbane I’ve rekindled my love for the forest trails and the thrill of single tracks.
Being a truck driver working shift work doesn’t leave a lot of time but every spare hour I have I try to spend on the bike. Have ridden at Mt Coot-Tha, Daisy Hill, Bayview and Blackstone. Daisy and Bayview being my favourites. Sorceress is awesome!
Bought a 2nd hand GT hardtail to get moving again but lasted 3 rides before I moved onto a Polygon Siskiu N9.
Anyways hope to meet many more people out and about.
Thanks for having me here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member FN2187

Welcome to the forums. That polygon looks the tits (I just ordered one on the weekend) real bang for your buck right there. I lived in Brisbane 10 years ago so I don't know what's still rideable there. We used to do shuttles of Mount Gravatt, which was not strictly legal but neither was mt coot-tha at the time. I assume you mean you are riding Gap Creek when you say Mt Coot-tha. Unless it's legal now. Most of the good riding areas are outside of Brisbane. Check out Dayboro up near Caboolture, mt Tambourine, Nerang MTB park and Toowoomba.

cdw1008

Squid
Welcome to the forums. That polygon looks the tits (I just ordered one on the weekend) real bang for your buck right there. I lived in Brisbane 10 years ago so I don't know what's still rideable there. We used to do shuttles of Mount Gravatt, which was not strictly legal but neither was mt coot-tha at the time. I assume you mean you are riding Gap Creek when you say Mt Coot-tha. Unless it's legal now. Most of the good riding areas are outside of Brisbane. Check out Dayboro up near Caboolture, mt Tambourine, Nerang MTB park and Toowoomba.
The polygon is a great bike for what you pay. My only negative at the moment is the paint is very thin and can chip easy. But aside from that it feels solid and the components are great!

Yes Gap creek is where I was meaning. I like daisy and Bayview for the nice fast flowing ness of it but super keen to get out and see the others. Dayboro and Nerang are on the list for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk