Hibike, Starbike, no more Sram to Australia!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I saw SRAM products a week or so ago, bit thought that it may have just been a filter glitch.

I wish that wiggle would either finally kill off crc or build it back up. I'm sick of it being a mediocre half arsed effort at retail and I miss the warehouse clearing prices of the glory days!
Those good old days when CRC used to do custom wheel builds by adding the parts to the cart and leaving a note build my wheels and shipping was free over $75.

Wish Wiggle would turn into a running/triathlon store and they would have CRC for MTB/Road etc.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Like my Campy spray jacket with the tags still on ? :D

View attachment 368113
Not far off! I brought a pair of shoes with me to WA that I found still in their when I sold my house a couple of years ago...they were still in the box! No idea why they had gone about 8 years living in a box because they are a good looking blue suede sneakers with yellow highlights. I remember having a similar pair in green that I would have purchased about the same time and wore to death. Anyway it's a win for me! I know of 2 other pairs in the cupboard at home waiting for me.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Those good old days when CRC used to do custom wheel builds by adding the parts to the cart and leaving a note build my wheels and shipping was free over $75.

Wish Wiggle would turn into a running/triathlon store and they would have CRC for MTB/Road etc.
But charge Wiggle delivery prices..

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Same prices as CRC currently spend $199 it’s free or $27 for non bulky items. Hope it settles down and goes back to old pricing $99 and free.
Yeah definitely.

I bought my bike from Wiggle rather than CRC as the delivery $85 rather than $160!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just place my first HiBike order since Covid, they were displaying a covid-tax surcharge on their shipping so Bike24 has been the shop of choice lately.

The shipping surcharge is now nowhere to be seen on the website or even a link to it... hoping its gone.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Just place my first HiBike order since Covid, they were displaying a covid-tax surcharge on their shipping so Bike24 has been the shop of choice lately.

The shipping surcharge is now nowhere to be seen on the website or even a link to it... hoping its gone.
DHL is slow..ive got 2 that are a now a month and still haven't left ze german airport..

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
My DHL package arrived in the country from Germany yesterday, it spent 30 days at the airport in Germany before leaving.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Same prices as CRC currently spend $199 it’s free or $27 for non bulky items. Hope it settles down and goes back to old pricing $99 and free.
This has been devestating.
Was so handy to stock up on wiggle gel and hydration tabs for $100 and get free shipping - $200 is a bridge too far

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
This has been devestating.
Was so handy to stock up on wiggle gel and hydration tabs for $100 and get free shipping - $200 is a bridge too far
I use high 5 drink tabs and buy in bulk but haven’t done for a while as never seems to be in stock and as as mentioned postage is too high. Ended up ordering some hammer products locally as had a free shipping over $50 promo a few months back.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I use high 5 drink tabs and buy in bulk but haven’t done for a while as never seems to be in stock and as as mentioned postage is too high. Ended up ordering some hammer products locally as had a free shipping over $50 promo a few months back.
Hammer stuff is real top shelf

ozzybmx

DHL is slow..ive got 2 that are a now a month and still haven't left ze german airport..
Had ~4 orders from Bike24 since Corona kicked off, every one was between 20-25 day on the tarmac at Frankfurt Airport.

Even know we are now doing better, Europe is going off... not expecting it to get any quicker, anytime soon.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
This has been devastating.
I put a pair of flow ex3 rims in cart @crc (don't think wiggle does them??), and there's a steaming turd of a $91 bulky item shipping charge. cunce.

ozzybmx

I put a pair of flow ex3 rims in cart @crc (don't think wiggle does them??), and there's a steaming turd of a $91 bulky item shipping charge. cunce.
Dont know what price they are with CRC, looks like $148-$160 each ?

They are 68euros at HiBike ($112au) with a 42euro bulky item charge, 20euros extra for the bulky rims.

Stick some sealant, brake pads, chains, grips, cables or other consumables in there to offset the extra 20euro bulky charge.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Dont know what price they are with CRC, looks like $148-$160 each ?

They are 68euros at HiBike ($112au) with a 42euro bulky item charge, 20euros extra for the bulky rims.

Stick some sealant, brake pads, chains, grips, cables or other consumables in there to offset the extra 20euro bulky charge.

ozzy, they are the flow 3, not the flow ex3