Hire bikes in Melbourne.

wingy

Likes Dirt
Do any of the Victorian contingent know of any shops that hire decent MTB's. I am going to Melbourne for a week and would like to get a ride in but can't take my bike. I'm probably only looking at some XC stuff so hard tail or dually doesn't really matter. If you know of any, let me know
Cheers,
Wingy :D

wingy

Likes Dirt
Well if there is nowhere to hire it's gonna be a long piss boring week. Maybe I can leave the kids pram at home and take the bike instead. Any body able to help?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah If anyone know where I could hire a DH or Freeride bike IN Brissy it would be a huge help. I just want to know how diffrent Duallys are to ride DH so I know weather I want to buy one or not.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can hire some old shitter bikes in melb down near south bank.......... :lol: soz thats all i've seen how about you give some melb bike shops a call see if they can point you in the right direction???

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
Apparently Bikenow are your best bet (this is according to a dude from the really nice shop, SHM, just off Elizabeth St). However someone actually from Melbourne may have a better idea than me...