HMBA Social Ride - September 28th

Steven P

Likes Bikes
HMBA SOCIAL RIDE
When: Sunday 28th September, meet at 7:00am for a 7:15am departure.
Where: Meet at Coles car park at 63 The Boulevarde, Toronto.
What: We will be shuttled to the start of the ride at Cooranbong in the Troopie(s) with bike trailer. We will ride from Cooranbong back to Toronto following the proposed route for the 2015 Port to Port stage 3 ride. We might take a slight detour to Freeman’s Waterhole for a quick food/drink stop on the way.
How Far: About 47km (maybe 50 if we detour to Freeman’s Waterhole).
How Long: Expect at least 3 hours riding plus the shuttle time – this is a social ride!
Who: Anyone who can handle the distance is welcome. Note this will be at social pace, not race pace.
Bring: Food and drink.
Cost: Nothing if you are an MTBA member. $5 for a social day licence if you are not an MTBA member. If you are not an MTBA member, then check out http://www.mtba.asn.au/join and you might be eligible for a FREE trial membership period.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are coming, you must let us know by Friday 26th September so we can plan the shuttle. Otherwise, there may not be room in the shuttle and you will have to drive to Cooranbong and then ride back afterwards! Send an email to hmbaxc@gmail.com or txt me on 0417 420512 and let me know if you are coming.
We will have one or two troopies available depending on numbers – each one can take up to 11 people and 13 bikes.
Wet Weather: If in doubt, txt or call me on 0417420512
If you want to organise your own shuttle or just meet us at Cooranbong, we will be in the big carpark behind the Cooranbong shops by 7:45am for an 8am departure.

Steven Pryor
Secretary, HMBA