Hoarders unite!

Polls are enlightening

• Total voters

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
What are you currently hoarding for that rainy day ... That 'just in case' ... 'I'm sure I'll use that one day' ... 'It's worth more to me than I could sell it for' ... 'If I hold it for a few more years it will be worth a mint'

Share photos ... Let us hoarders slowly shake our heads and secretly covet your shizzle.

on the flip side ... What have you gotten rid of ... Only to need it next day ... I really hate that !

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I've got most of a room full of old mtb wheels, missing spokes, rims or hubs. Even old cut up tubes I can't throw out because their MIGHT be another use for them!

moorey

call me Mia
26" hope/Stans wheels. (And a few other brands)
Straight steerer revelations.
M785 brakes.
Orange frames.
KS droppers
10+yo DH bikes.
Used 26" tyres I'll never use again.
Good, and fucked tubes
Sram shifter bar clamps.

Among other things. :behindsofa:

No, I'm not posting a pic. Rone is even worse. Hassle him.

Edit...the only reason I keep building up more bikes for my son, is to hide this shit from my wife. :spy:

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
26" hope/Stans wheels. (And a few other brands)
Straight steerer revelations.
M785 brakes.
Orange frames.
KS droppers
10+yo DH bikes.
Used 26" tyres I'll never use again.
Good, and fucked tubes
Sram shifter bar clamps.

Among other things. :behindsofa:

No, I'm not posting a pic. Rone is even worse. Hassle him.

Edit...the only reason I keep building up more bikes for my son, is to hide this shit from my wife. :spy:
Straight steerer forks. Steel frames. Turners. Stickers. 26" wheels. Hope brake parts (got some Mono 6ti calipers I plan to do something with one day). Hadley hubs. King headsets. Old retro bikes. Old thumb shifters. I think i have 4 sets of XT M755 4 piston brakes.

I'll use it all one day....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spacers, rotor bolts, and chain ring bolts...I've got fucking heaps of them. I just seem to think it wasteful to throw such things in the bin so they sit in their little draw on my spare parts organiser.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Are we talking bike specific hoards here, or shit in general? I come from a long line of bower birds and everything looks blue to me...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
9 hacksaws
6 caulking guns
17 no 2 Philips screw drivers

If only I had a paddock next to the shearing shed to fill with shit like my grandfather did......

Last edited:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
presently hoarding:
old tubes & tyres/new tubes & tyres
wheels (...none that i want use tho')
rotor bolts/rotors
cleats & bolts
chainring bolts
pumps (3 new still in the pack from pushys sale)
stems
used chains (huh????)
used cassettes (huh????)
cages
grips
jerseys (...a lot of jerseys)
gloves (...way too many gloves)
mtb shorts (a lot ...7 or 8 pairs?)
\...oh no. :(

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I have a small collection of frames, wheels and the usual extras...just hanging around

...and that's just the stuff I don't ride and can hang up. There's more on various shelves and other hidey holes. Plus there's a new entry arriving today into the project collection.

One day I'll have a wheel and frame clearance...

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Rone,i wouldn't call having 15 Turners in a shed hoarding..
I'd call it more of having a "eye" for fine art.....:whistle:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a small collection of frames, wheels and the usual extras...just hanging around

...and that's just the stuff I don't ride and can hang up. There's more on various shelves and other hidey holes. Plus there's a new entry arriving today into the project collection.

What are the bushels of in the photo?

link1896

Mr Greenfield

Saving the crankbrothers wheels for when they become a collectors item?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
120mm Stem for when Endurance claims back the term Enduro and climbing is where all the cool kids are at.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A mix of basil and coriander. We also hoard coriander at the moment...
That's a solid herb garden. And I see the old cottage is clad in "colourbond", nice. I've seen that popping up a bit in my hood lately, especially on the parts of houses you can't see easily.

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
if any of you fellas are hording an old set of pikes, just collecting dust, and wanna clear up some space, let me know glad to take em off your hands :D