Hoarders unite!

Polls are enlightening

• Total voters

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm a hoarder and I might need it one day.
My shed is slowly evolving / regressing into a shrine of the 26"er.

Hey, not that I meant it to be that way, it just happened :)
You are amongst friends here. It is perfectly fine to have many spare rear mechs and how many tyres is too many, really........

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Now thats all class, very cool
I can't see why anyone would ever want that.

My credit in the recycled car parts turned in cool things goes to the Pothong Thai restaurant at Newtown.
Where else can you get a fine Panang Curry, Predator and Alien under the one roof?

PothongAlien.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Now thats all class, very cool
View attachment 333285
Someone made a bike chain mondraker! @Anton needs this in his life.

My credit in the recycled car parts turned in cool things goes to the Pothong Thai restaurant at Newtown.
Where else can you get a fine Panang Curry, Predator and Alien under the one roof?

View attachment 333286
At the top of the Hak47 gondola is a Predator from expired snowfield machinery. It's rather cool too.

safreek

I guess some of us are just plain demented. Years ago I made a bit of art out of two mannequins, one kneeling, the other one standing over them with a replica pistol stuck to the back of the head, only got good comments from friends. A few weird visitors got offended because of the clothing I had on them. wish mobiles were around then to post a pic.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
So we are planning a trip to Thredders ... and I happen to have 3 complete DH bikes I can lend out. Presuming I want to bleed brakes or more appropriately the borrower wants to bleed brakes.

K9, Propain, Antidote ... all uncool 26” but meh

haven’t been on a DH since the birth of child #2 ... his voice is currently cracking

moorey

call me Mia
100’s of Shimano brake pads with 25-40% life left.
I’ll fit them for XC races to save a precious gram.

moorey

call me Mia
having seen you at creswick in an xc race, you were going slow enough you could have not only removed brake pads, but calipers & levers altogether, saving half a kilo ;)@moorey
It’s funny coz it’s true.

Also, it’s not kosher for the sweeper to finish before a competitor.