Hobart Street spot list

turkey 6000

Banned
hey people i need a list of good street spots around hobart coz im heaps sick of riding around looking 4 them lol, so if you could help me out BUT NO RAILS coz i cant do them yet.

turkey 6000

Banned
yeah the wharf can be fun around smelly wanker where the banks are
the sqaure is all rite 2 get a bit tech.
i was thinkin fullpipes the other day but im not going hunting alone.

melbourne rider

The Select Phew
i just got back today from hobart and my brother was telling me about tunnels under the " cat and the fiddle ". theirs a group of people called the " cave clan " and most of em bmx who go and explore these tunnels every now and then, so look it up on the internet and see if you can find an entrace tunnel.
ps. their empty of course.

and its no legal so i guess i should say no more

poobroom

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
poobroom said:
i just got back today from hobart and my brother was telling me about tunnels under the " cat and the fiddle ". theirs a group of people called the " cave clan " and most of em bmx who go and explore these tunnels every now and then, so look it up on the internet and see if you can find an entrace tunnel.
ps. their empty of course.

and its no legal so i guess i should say no more

poobroom
you are thinking of the old rivulet tunnels. the entrance to those is open and located (ironically) behind the hospital in collins street.

they are still active, so be careful if the weather is bad, they could be prone to flash flooding.

W2ttsy

turkey 6000

Banned
hey sam are they very far up coz i dont wont 2 b attaked by hobos or something,
i think i know the entrance you mean is it opposite budgie smugglers?