Hong Kong ebayers

shakes

Likes Dirt
Looking to buy a few things for my hardtail. The main big ticket item is in hong kong, brand new. and about 2/3 the price I can source it locally or off CRC.

Big seller, lots of items, lots of feedback over a couple of years. Googles first elevnty billion results are items from this seller so it doesnt help.

What are the chances of it either not showing up, or being a bad fake?

frensham

Likes Dirt
Generally very reliable from Hong Kong. The main issue is it seems to take a lot longer to get here than CRC or Wiggle. Other than that you should be right.

cjaty

Likes Dirt
Sound safe to me Ive got stuff from the area before and had no problems,the only thing is postage.If they say post in 7-20 days they mean it so dont expect it in a few days.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah ive had no problems getting small stuff like ti bolts etc, and like previously stated, done expect it to arrive real fast

Smythie

Likes Bikes
Hong Kong mtb

Can't say I have bought on-line fron HK but I have been riding there and in plenty of their bike shops and the scene over there is big. And they are very fussy on quality and the latest bling. Put simply I was blown away by the shops and the quality and range of bikes I saw over their.
If they have good feedback you should be ok. Most bikes and parts are made in Taiwan, that's just next door.

P.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 as everyone else has said, use paypal and you'll be sweet. I buy out of Hong Kong and Taiwan frequently and have never been shafted.

chidsmtnbikr

Likes Dirt
i found prices on ebay for korea people are redicuosly overpriced. and by the way if you use ems for postage i had a item arrive in 5 days tracked and could watch its every step.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The same rule of thumb applies with South Korea as well mate, check feedback, pay with PayPal, and you're fine, if it is off a website different from eBay with no feedback system and does not allow PayPal, I would personally steer clear, up to you.

scblack

Leucocholic
I have now used a couple of HK ebayers, support everyones opinion. No problems whatsoever with sellers or products, but post can be a little slow.