Hope pro2 Evo 24/40t freehub compatibly?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
you wasted an hour of your life looking for something for Moorey.? :cool:
No, I wasted an hour looking for 'wherever it may be' as there's probably other goodies with it (maybe even the 2 pair of MTB shoes that are missing).... we moved house a year ago and while I'm usually a very organised person who is anal about knowing where my shit is... There are quite a few items that have disappeared, also some reappeared.
This one was about 'do I actually have the Pro4 freehub', is it somewhere, have I given it to someone or have I sold it on a bike and cant bloody remember. I'm nearly 100% its here as its been a while since I've done any work or part swapping on Hope hubs.

Its been a busy 18 months, my memory has been spread over kids, houses, renovations and work. Cycling has taken a back seat over this time but hope to get back to normal between now and chrissy. Got my man cave sorted, bike dungeon and all the parts storage in order... things are coming together now.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
No, I wasted an hour looking for 'wherever it may be' as there's probably other goodies with it (maybe even the 2 pair of MTB shoes that are missing).... we moved house a year ago and while I'm usually a very organised person who is anal about knowing where my shit is... There are quite a few items that have disappeared, also some reappeared.
This one was about 'do I actually have the Pro4 freehub', is it somewhere, have I given it to someone or have I sold it on a bike and cant bloody remember. I'm nearly 100% its here as its been a while since I've done any work or part swapping on Hope hubs.

Its been a busy 18 months, my memory has been spread over kids, houses, renovations and work. Cycling has taken a back seat over this time but hope to get back to normal between now and chrissy. Got my man cave sorted, bike dungeon and all the parts storage in order... things are coming together now.
Coolio, I'm in no rush.