TAS Hope pro2 evo hg driver

Lucaw

Capital punisher
Item: hope pro2 evo hg driver
Willing to pay: as little as possible
Extra info: mine is so badly gouged that the cogs can move a few mil independent of the driver, causing it to skip

moorey

Carte d'or what?
I’d be surprised if the ZTTO, Sunrace etc don’t do them. Just a thought.
You mustn’t have had the lock ring done up tight enough to have caused this so bad.

Lucaw

Capital punisher
I’d be surprised if the ZTTO, Sunrace etc don’t do them. Just a thought.
You mustn’t have had the lock ring done up tight enough to have caused this so bad.
the last cog is separate, but the rest is complete

Dales Cannon

The Olden Dazed
Staff member
As above. Carefully file the burrs off the OD without removing anodising where the hub isn't damaged. Then clean up the faces of the groove, preferably with a scraper but the end of a bastard file works too. Make the leading edge as clean and straight as possible. Check the cassette is good and reassemble and tighten properly. I have rescued a freehub in worse condition than that when a shop fucked #2's mate's by not tightening it properly.

Lucaw

Capital punisher
The 11t that the ring locks onto? In that case, I can’t fathom how it was you came to arrive here :oops:
the picture is not great, but where the 11 tooth sits it has worn halfway through the narrowest pawl:oops:

Lucaw

Capital punisher
Did you buy the hub like that? There’s no way a solid cassette should do that. They are all gouged from individual cogs not tight enough.
the hub had some gouging when I bought it from @nexusfish and it was never a problem, but the smallest cog has worn through so much it moves back and fourth, and so skips

ausdb

Being who he is
Biggest thing @Lucaw needs apart from a new hub body is a torque wrench or if he's already got one it needs calibrating ;)