Hottest 100

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Cant listen to it. Triple J's live stream is down, presumably because there are thousands of others like me who dont actually own a radio in the house anymore and are all trying to all listen to the same dodgy ABC stream at the same time

Lorde has it in the bag by a country mile. I'll tip Daft Punk for the #2 slot.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Its working now and I'm glad to see I've managed to dodge at least one fucking godawful Bliss and Eso track . Unfortunately I don't think it'll be the last...

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
Its working now and I'm glad to see I've managed to dodge at least one fucking godawful Bliss and Eso track . Unfortunately I don't think it'll be the last...
I was pumping that one nice and loud in the car just the other minute as well :p You old folk just dont know whats good anymore...

Gripo

Eats Squid
Looks like the only music with any kind of balls on the J's is Bring Me The Horizon.....everything else can be heard on any AOR radio station....

It's nearly all folk music....soft gen Y's

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Looks like the only music with any kind of balls on the J's is Bring Me The Horizon.....everything else can be heard on any AOR radio station....

It's nearly all folk music....soft gen Y's
It's a sad state of affairs when a generation's most 'Rock and Roll' hellraiser is Justin Bieber...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
It's not like the result has kind of impact on what we enjoyed on jjj this past year. It's just a " JJJ soundtrack of 2013" with a day off to get drunk listening to it.

Just enjoy the day!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Bugger off hippy!

:p
Haha, yeah I guess:) I'm just avoiding the inevitable slandering from the older generation about how much better JJJ was when they were teenagers:)

Ahhhh fuck it, shut your trap Lana, you sound like donkey slowly dying!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Haha, yeah I guess:) I'm just avoiding the inevitable slandering from the older generation about how much better JJJ was when they were teenagers:)

Ahhhh fuck it, shut your trap Lana, you sound like donkey slowly dying!
There's been some right choons in there.

Admittedly the best one so far has been by Fatboy Slim who's got to be in his 50's by now and Bloc Party and Queens of the Stone Age are no spring chickens either

Glad to see Chvrches have a couple in already with one or two still to spare. Top band!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
i'd rather stick my doodle in a cheese grater than listen to bliss n eso. aussie hop hop is terrible.
I would rather stick my doodle in a cheese grater whilst listening to Bliss and Eso than have fucking Louie McKurdy turn up and ruin my party!

The boys a fucking irritating arseclown. The only way that poor soul's party could get any worse is if they'd taken Lindsey McDougal along for the ride