How’s the weather!

John U

MTB Precision
For the first time ever it seemed like a good idea to use my umbrella to keep the sun off me, at 8:30 in the morning!

It is going to be fucking hot here today.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have really enjoyed the unexpected cool of the last few days. The return of the heat is not something I look forward to...oh wait on Sunday morning I'm flying to the snow. I guess I've solved the problem.

images (6).jpeg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey pinkie there is no need to gloat .
I spose Japan for you.??
It sure is. I'll be balls deep in powder in no time. They are also having one of the biggest seasons of recent years. Which is saying something given my snow:blue day ratio for the last few years has been something like 9:1.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Cracker of a morning in Brisbane. Garmin says avg temp of 17 degrees on my ride this morning 545-845. Not a cloud in the sky .... Now off to plant my ass in the aircon till 5pm ...

Z

Zaf

It's 9:00am and 31.6°C here already, nothing below 41°C forecast for the next week.
I should just take a hammer to my black helmet now, thing is going to be expired before it can be worn again. Kneepads are also starting to foster a love/hate relationship when temperatures creep up there.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
its only 29.1 here, on the way to 38 - which coincides with the ride home. Oh well, its only for a couple of days.

John U

MTB Precision
Didn’t drop below 36 for my ride home last night. 1hour 53minutes. With 2 water bottles I stopped 3 times to fill them.

teK--

Eats Squid
It sure is. I'll be balls deep in powder in no time. They are also having one of the biggest seasons of recent years. Which is saying something given my snow:blue day ratio for the last few years has been something like 9:1.
So. Fucking. Jelly.

IMG_2875.jpg

Whoah...what happened to the SC? Is the boy too big to steal the hecklersaurus from now? Didn't you move to a surf friendly location?
Bent the rear derailleur hanger on the Hecklersaurus, unfortunately it's not the detachable type.

Yep live near the coast now, there was a macking swell for the last couple days ( 8 - 10 foot waves), no one out, only surfable spot was a point down the road that only breaks on a big south swell, had a body bash there yesterday and went for a swim in the bay this morn. Just took my youngest for a fish and jagged a wee snapper and the smallest bream I ever seen.

Now I will alternate between the pool and the cricket, the summer of pancreas is coming to an end.

Last edited:

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
37 where I am.

Too fucking hot for Tasmania but i heard some places got 42c ish today too.

I had to bring the choocks inside for a while to get them past the hottest part of the day.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This shit is fucked :(

I saw an updated aerial survey photo of my worksite and neighbouring area, all brown :( even the trees are all brown. #prayforrainlol

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
This shit is fucked :(

I saw an updated aerial survey photo of my worksite and neighbouring area, all brown :( even the trees are all brown. #prayforrainlol
yeah even shit down my way is all dry too, it's well fucked.

this summer is gonna be a tough one