How do you maintain food discipline?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Wack some of those juices in the oil when your frying the chips and boom, roast chicken chips.

You can ignore the lobster parts, were only interested in the chips how to.

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Wack some of those juices in the oil when your frying the chips and boom, roast chicken chips.

You can ignore the lobster parts, were only interested in the chips how to.
That dude looks like he's already had a session....

Ultra Lord

Mrs Ultra had a bad week last week and apparently did some comfort fridging (can’t really call this cooking........) only took me 4 days to find it :eek: HOW DID SHE HIDE THEM SO WELL

C619D3BA-4C74-4FB3-8191-3DFA594FE19B.png

Rocky road with rollo

And

5A568181-C80A-4249-9398-538AA64A5BF0.png

Caramel slice with malteasers smashed through. I’m looking at them and already feel sick.

Ultra Lord

Yep...... I’ve definately eaten too much and feel sick.

Had plans to make fettucini alfredo, nice and simple and buttery. Fuck that I might vomit now

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I regret nothing!

.........there is deffinately some self loathing and disgust however.
It’s just a bad trip, gotta ride it out. Just riiiiiiide it out :confused:
Go the Buscopan and if that doesn't work then hit it with a few shots of your favourite spirits and a laxative chaser.

You will lose more weight than a XTR / XX1 upgrade but not as much fun.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Well ive had school re-unions in the past, where school mates were lean and healthy, and now when you look at them, its like they have aged 100 years - fat, unhealthy, dont give a stuff about their health - and when you look at their kids, they are like a carbon copy of the parents!
My main reason to eat healthy and be lean is to be a good role model for my kids.
Sometimes I go mental on chocolates, but then the guilt sets in, so I plan a massive ride or run the day after.

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
Our household recently changed out diet quite dramatically.

We went from eating most meats with red meat or chicken to an all vegan diet.

On day 1, I was about 104kg (post morning poop), though I am 6'5" so looked fine, and I did have a bit of a beer belly developing.

The adjustment wasn't as hard as I expected initially, as there is actually quite a lot of really tasty all vegan foods out there.

We managed to stay 100% vegan for a solid 5 months before I started to find it a bit too restrictive. Sorta having moments of "F**K this, I want steak!!

I was doing it for the health benefits and to see if I could, so decided to adjust it a bit to try and get the best of both worlds.

I am now basically a pescetarian, so eat plants, fish and eggs. I stay away from dairy as it seems that it was the main cause of my beer belly. Now and then if I am at a really nice restaurant I will have a red meat course, but I don't really crave it.

My wife is stricter and hasn't had any red meat since we originally tried vegan.

The current diet is working great for me. I feel happy about the health aspects without feeling restricted. I've dropped almost 10kg and my explosive energy is way up. I'm a martial arts instructor and both my agility and power of strikes has drastically improved from being a bit more nimble.

So the way I maintain my food discipline is finding the diet that works best for me, while still hitting the health benefits I am after and not hating myself if now and then I have something that's not on it.

Andy_Ryder

Likes Bikes
I've been fit and lean my whole life till a few years back. I started working long hours in a new job and eating rubbish most days. I'm 6ft and blew out to 110kgs.

I rode bmx and then mountain bikes from a young blood till about 2010 then exercise went slowly downhill.

I saw my weight on the scales about 5 months ago and when 110kgs came up I just looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "what the fuck".

In short I walked out the door, went to local bike shop and said "give me that 2018 specialized enduro elite carbon". Didn't care about price just wanted to get fit and healthy.

For the past 5 or so months I have been riding mtb every weekend.

On top of that I cut out sugar. I also have stuck to a 1500 calorie diet 5 or so days a week.

It's been really hard but I've stuck to it. I still drink a bit of whiskey and when I mix it, only have it with coke no sugar. Problem is when I do get drunk that's when I eat shit and regret it the next day.

But as it stands today, I'm 89.8kgs. I've lost 20kgs but I've had to be strict. It's not easy but I've put in the work. There is no magic formula, just fuck sugar off, eat less and ride more.

Everyone comments on how much I've lost but I still want to get to my goal weight of 80kgs, lean and fit. I reckon I'll get close by Christmas if not there, but then... Well there's Christmas. That's when I drink like a mother f...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well done. That is a massive weight loss. Can you describe what you're eating on such a restricted diet please?