How do you maintain food discipline?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I love beetroot! Im back on it. fruit seeds and natural yogurt for breakfast. chicken breast stir fried (very lightly) with green beans, collard greens, shrooms and tomato for lunch. fucking tastey too.

Let me guess, you like coriander?

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Phentermine...reduces hunger and has the added benefit of improving concentration. It is can be obtained with a script from an understanding GP

Last edited:

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
like any narcotic, tolerances levels are reached quickly...and watch those side effects!
been there , done that!

Yeah...it has to be used with some caution. I am not overweight however I was experiencing lethargy, struggling to stay awake during nightshifts and my diet was becoming a carb and sugar fest so my GP prescribed. It certainly reduces appetite and I now stay awake without issue.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah...it has to be used with some caution. I am not overweight however I was experiencing lethargy, struggling to stay awake during nightshifts and my diet was becoming a carb and sugar fest so my GP prescribed. It certainly reduces appetite and I now stay awake without issue.
Pingers will do the same and are easy to get. Use with even more caution.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For the poodle , I recommend smackos

For everyone else, switch to broccoli as your reward food
I actually quite like broccoli. raw or cooked, either is fine by me. Makes a good soup too...just a little cream and bacon and garlic required.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let me guess, you like coriander?
I eat it straight off the bush!
Poodle, here I was thinking we had something special!

I'm terrible when it comes to food, I'll work away and eat one meal a day if I'm lucky. Come home and continue it for about a week, then eat the world for the next two. For a tiny human, I can pack away a monster amount of food. As far as I'm concerned, unless you feel shitty for eating what you do, eat whatever you want! Fortunately I'm still young enough to have the metabolism to maintain that, but on the flipside it creates terrible habits...

*Disclaimer: currently feeling set to explode after a massive Japanese 7 course dinner, but still feeling better than if I'd had maccas instead :llama:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodle, here I was thinking we had something special!

I'm terrible when it comes to food, I'll work away and eat one meal a day if I'm lucky. Come home and continue it for about a week, then eat the world for the next two. For a tiny human, I can pack away a monster amount of food. As far as I'm concerned, unless you feel shitty for eating what you do, eat whatever you want! Fortunately I'm still young enough to have the metabolism to maintain that, but on the flipside it creates terrible habits...

*Disclaimer: currently feeling set to explode after a massive Japanese 7 course dinner, but still feeling better than if I'd had maccas instead :llama:
Coriander is amazing. I won't hear a bad word against it. Well actually I'm a sucker for women with a pulse. None of that vampire or zombie shit here.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Coriander is amazing. I won't hear a bad word against it. Well actually I'm a sucker for women with a pulse. None of that vampire or zombie shit here.
Ahh but would you give up coriander for life, for the right woman?

Trick question, would the "right woman" ask you to....??? :shocked:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahh but would you give up coriander for life, for the right woman?

Trick question, would the "right woman" ask you to....??? :shocked:
The right woman is quite obviously any woman. Clearly the right woman would grow coriander for me in a small kitchen garden, then use it to make amazing chili and coriander stirfries for me...

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The right woman is quite obviously any woman. Clearly the right woman would grow organic coriander for me in a small red lighted dungeon I have in the cellar, then use it to make amazing chili and coriander stirfries while beating me...

So close. Just needed a little adjustment.