How do you maintain food discipline?

fridgie

Likes Dirt
My lunch was 2 dried out crumbed sausages from a crap takeaway place and a poweraide, never have breakfast unless coffee and ciggy counts.

Eat what I want, when I want and as little or as much as I want. Work life helps keep weight off, natural metabolism helps.

People don't understand how sometimes I can eat 3 mouthfuls and feel full so stop eating. I've never eaten more than I need to just to finish a plate.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So close. Just needed a little adjustment.
:happy: I have noooo idea.

My lunch was a packet of eclipse chewy mints. Like the new big resealable ones. I'm literally addicted.
My lunch was 2 dried out crumbed sausages from a crap takeaway place and a poweraide, never have breakfast unless coffee and ciggy counts.

Eat what I want, when I want and as little or as much as I want. Work life helps keep weight off, natural metabolism helps.

People don't understand how sometimes I can eat 3 mouthfuls and feel full so stop eating. I've never eaten more than I need to just to finish a plate.
You people...my lunch was poached pork loin with mash potatoes, wilted green beans and cabbage. Accompanied by a zucchini and smoked kransky soup.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Dinner was a works steak burger, serve of chips and a potato scallop and now on my third glass of coke.

Standard issue is takeaway food almost every meal but I sometimes try and make healthier choices. I'm getting to the age it should have caught up with me but somehow it hasn't.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dinner was a works steak burger, serve of chips and a potato scallop and now on my third glass of coke.

Standard issue is takeaway food almost every meal but I sometimes try and make healthier choices. I'm getting to the age it should have caught up with me but somehow it hasn't.
Have you had the inside looked at?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Get a cholesterol check. Could be funny...

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Stress test was above average. I've had a complete check up recently. I do have slightly high blood pressure but 25yrs of smoking will do that to you. Hopefully a habit I'll kick sooner rather than later.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You people...my lunch was poached pork loin with mash potatoes, wilted green beans and cabbage. Accompanied by a zucchini and smoked kransky soup.
Feel free to drop some off at my office!

Yum. A bag of mint flavoured sugar for lunch
Tell me about it... 60 odd grams worth! I was half motivated to train last night but never got there.

In better news, pumpkin, ricotta basil cannelloni for dinner and lunch today! Cooked enough for a damn army though #singlelife :llama:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Feel free to drop some off at my office!

Tell me about it... 60 odd grams worth! I was half motivated to train last night but never got there.

In better news, pumpkin, ricotta basil cannelloni for dinner and lunch today! Cooked enough for a damn army though #singlelife :llama:
I'm on the way over for left overs. You want me to bring a dessert?

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Last night wasn't great. Cheesy pasta for dinner followed by 5 ice creams.
Tonight only 2 ice creams and a small packet of chips after spaghetti bolognaise.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Last night wasn't great. Cheesy pasta for dinner followed by 5 ice creams.
Tonight only 2 ice creams and a small packet of chips after spaghetti bolognaise.
Heavy carb living? Today a friend supplied my lunch. Cous cous with pita bread, felafel and a onion and tomato salad. So much wheat!

stirk

Burner
I love a meat pie after a ride.

I'm one of those lucky people who can eat whatever I want and stay within a few kg of 72kg, at 5,11" that's fairly lean :)

Chilli and chicos are my weakness.