How do you maintain food discipline?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a fairly repetitive and strict food regime. But every now and then I just can't bring myself to stick to it. Last 2 days I couldn't be fucked to eat breakfast. Lunch was rather late in the day and convenience based. Dinner was good. I am normally rather robotic...How do you overcome the "meh" to good eating? Or is it ok to cut loose every now and then? Today was pretty epic when I caved...mid morning pie, 2:30 bacon eggs pork sausages and hash brown lunch...all while a delicious and healthy stew sits in my fridge.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Nothing wrong with cutting loose now and then, as long its the exception and not the rule, it's fine and probably quite normal. I often eat steak sandwiches for breakfast, quite healthy and tasty, best of both worlds, I've never skipped steak brekky, ever...

The health nazis will probably sternly state that your shit for doing so.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
You need a Noutri ninja with intelligent iq food blender.

sorry, was watching brain dead free to air tv whilst reading your post.

ocassional benders are ok, but spend a week counting calories and you'll soon look at food differently.

I.e one meat pie = 3 hrs on the bike

I find i go on benders when I don't eat enough protein for a few days.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I ride 7 days a week and a bunch of other activity and am currently working outdoors for a few hours a day, so I'm not worried about energy in vs energy out.

Steak is now very likely to end up on the menu tomorrow.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I ride 7 days a week and a bunch of other activity and am currently working outdoors for a few hours a day, so I'm not worried about energy in vs energy out.

Steak is now very likely to end up on the menu tomorrow.

Sounds great. With a creamy mushroom sauce?

John U

MTB Precision
energy in vs energy out.
Eating occasional garbage is part of the balance in a balanced diet. Balanced diet and energy in vs energy out and everything should be ok. Ironically, stressing about it is probably your biggest concern.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Eating occasional garbage is part of the balance in a balanced diet. Balanced diet and energy in vs energy out and everything should be ok. Ironically, stressing about it is probably your biggest concern.
Stress? Wrong guy...I indulge! Just wondering if people have a method for discipline.

John U

MTB Precision
Stress? Wrong guy...I indulge! Just wondering if people have a method for discipline.
How old are you? When you get to a certain age your body tolerates less shit food. I started to notice a slow down in recovery from crap food and big nights when I hit 30. Prior to that I was bulletproof. If you eat shit occasionally and it's not affecting you I wouldn't worry.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How old are you? When you get to a certain age your body tolerates less shit food. I started to notice a slow down in recovery from crap food and big nights when I hit 30. Prior to that I was bulletproof. If you eat shit occasionally and it's not affecting you I wouldn't worry.
Mid 30s, soon to be late 30s.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Mid 30s, soon to be late 30s.

Late 30s? Life's over really. Stop riding and eat only KFC and Maccas. Start planning on which retirement home you'd like to end up in. Get a really big lazy boy too. Oh yeah, don't shower anymore either.
Hang on you're my neighbour aren't you Poodle?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Late 30s? Life's over really. Stop riding and eat only KFC and Maccas. Start planning on which retirement home you'd like to end up in. Get a really big lazy boy too. Oh yeah, don't shower anymore either.
Hang on you're my neighbour aren't you Poodle?
You know I shower with the hose hanging from the clothes line. Time to focus on .y super, not being healthy.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You know I shower with the hose hanging from the clothes line. Time to focus on .y super, not being healthy.
Life's too short to spend all your time focused on being fit and healthy anyway. You can always buy love anyway. Works for Hugh and Geoff.

slowmick

38-39"
Just remembered that when i worked in Moorabbin in the mid 90s i got a flyer on my windshield from the local ladies establishment. Pie, Pot and a blowjob for $80. Always wondered if they could all be enjoyed at the same time...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Would have to be with myself. I find medicating with food at lunchtime and laughing at RB help me keep my opinions to myself in the afternoon.
That's a triple bonus as it comes with a cardio and strength workout at the same time for free. These people with partners just can't hold a good grip...

Just remembered that when i worked in Moorabbin in the mid 90s i got a flyer on my windshield from the local ladies establishment. Pie, Pot and a blowjob for $80. Always wondered if they could all be enjoyed at the same time...
Nah there is definitely an order to these things. Smoke the pot, eat the pie, blowjob time. It might be possible for the blowjob to run concurrent with the other two, but if you eat the pie before smoking you will get the munchies pretty bad.

slowmick

38-39"
That's a triple bonus as it comes with a cardio and strength workout at the same time for free. These people with partners just can't hold a good grip...

Nah there is definitely an order to these things. Smoke the pot, eat the pie, blowjob time. It might be possible for the blowjob to run concurrent with the other two, but if you eat the pie before smoking you will get the munchies pretty bad.
and that's why i love Rotorburn - always something to get a laugh from.